ATF: Sundance - sundanceberry

S

sundanceberry

We had tires replaced on our 5th wheel. The techs damaged the chrome push thru center caps on the rims, and we are having a hard time finding the correct size.
Outside diameter is unknown, as it the height.
Can you give me the part number, or the correct size of the caps that would match our trailers rims.

jimtoo

Hi sundanceberry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032 and have your VIN when you call and hopefully they can help you.

JimM

danemayer

We had tires replaced on our 5th wheel. The techs damaged the chrome push thru center caps on the rims, and we are having a hard time finding the correct size.
Outside diameter is unknown, as it the height.
Can you give me the part number, or the correct size of the caps that would match our trailers rims.

I think Heartland gets tires, already mounted on the wheels, from Tredit. (800) 537-2925

agpopp

Ordered some for my 07 Sundance last week from etrailer after a blowout messed up both on the pass. side. Mine were the larger diameter, I think 4.25 inch pilot.

Bogie

Call Tredit as Dan suggests. Check their web site first if you don't know which wheel you have. You may be able to identify it by the pictures if you know the size.

I damaged one last year on my 2011 Sundance and got a replacement from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk