Audio Diagram for Landmark

Hoody

Re: Landmark Audio/Visual Wiring Diagram

Jim, We are new to Heartland. We have a 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon. Would like a diagram of the wiring for the breakers on what is attached to which breaker. Also do you know how one can get help on the tv wiring. Would like to plug into the outside cable outlet and it run both TV's, I would appreciate any help you might have. The unit is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a Bunch.
Hoody

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Landmark Audio/Visual Wiring Diagram

Hoody, welcome to the forum and Heartland family. Gotta love that Grand Canyon. I don't know if you noticed but the thread you posted in is nearly six years old.
That said you will still get some answers. Heartland does not furnish a wiring schematic, but your breakers should all be marked. Your outside TV outlet should work just like the one in the bedroom. Don't know for sure, but I think so. We rough it as, we don't have a TV in the basement.
There is plenty of reading here on the forum and also a lot of people with good information. So if you have questions just ask.
Be sure to check out the WY Chapter of Heartland Owners.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hooey, I just took delivery of my Landmark and hooked the TV up in the basement. It did not need anything extra. Just hooked it up and the TV worked. Just as long as all the cabling (antenna and power) are hooked up and work correctly then you should not have an issue. If they do not work then the dealer should be able to straighten it out. Good lock and enjoy that new coach.