Installing: larger Inverter. Need:coach-specific wiring diagram to find routes of main and sub panels.

carl.swoyer

If you call Magnum energy tech support ask for Glenn he will answer all your questions. He will also listen and help you understand your install. Magnum tech support is 150% on their game.

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

rsg1963

If you call Magnum energy tech support ask for Glenn he will answer all your questions. He will also listen and help you understand your install. Magnum tech support is 150% on their game.

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

Thanks for the tip!!

SLO

In regards to the sub-panel issue, here is what I did. My 2016 bighorn came with a Progressive Dynamics AC breaker panel, model PD5500. Progressive dynamics makes another panel, PD55K006, that is the same physical size as the PD5500. The PD55K006 has a sub-panel built into it. I ran power to the inverter, Magnum MS2812, from one of the main bus bars. Then back to the sub-panel bus bar. The MS2812 has a transfer switch built in. Biggest advantage was not having to find another place for a sub-panel.

Attachments

• PD55Documentation.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 63

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
It's kinda like buying a Cadillac for the quality and finding out they used Chev(GM) parts. GRIN

True...if you buy a Lincoln it is built with Ford parts. Many years ago Chyrsler used GM and Ford parts in their cars. That's the way it is.