AZ Members Chat Room

Mrsfish

Oh, Kim and I will patiently wait for him to grovel at the rodeo rally. We may play this for all it's worth.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Oh No not so fast JohnD.....The heat is still on you and Rodeo hasn't ever bucked since he was born, so I am putting a few sand burs in his blanket for you! After all we are going to a RODEO!....

Mrsfish

Cool . . . that might take the heat off of me (chaps and all that) . . . :eek:

Not so fast, Charlie Brown...you and your future antics were a major discussion at the camp verde rally. You have around 40 people waiting to see you ride a horse, buck naked but wearing chaps. Don't think you can wiggle out of this one.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
oh no not so fast johnd.....the heat is till on you and rodeo hasn't ever bucked since he was born, so i am putting a few sand burs in his blanket for you! After all we are going to a rodeo!....

DOH!

Cain't blame me for tryin'! :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Not so fast, Charlie Brown...you and your future antics were a major discussion at the camp verde rally. You have around 40 people waiting to see you ride a horse, buck naked but wearing chaps. Don't think you can wiggle out of this one.

Now it's naked . . . last I heard it was wearing chaps without my BVD's . . . :confused:

Just what was discussed at Camp Verde . . . ?

- - - Updated - - -

By the by . . . we held out at Blue Mesa last weekend while you guys were bowling down at Camp Verde . . .

Wish we could have been down there with you, but was a little too far for us to get away this time!

Mrsfish

DOH!

Cain't blame me for tryin'! :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's naked . . . last I heard it was wearing chaps without my BVD's . . . :confused:

Just what was discussed at Camp Verde . . . ?

Go go back and check the thread. It WAS naked and it STILL IS naked. See you in February!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Go go back and check the thread. It WAS naked and it STILL IS naked. See you in February!!!!!!!!

Cathy thinks that nobody wants to see me naked, although she always said my butt was my best asset!

Of course . . . she said that 25 years ago when I still had a 29-inch waist line and weighed 130 pounds . . . !

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I am in agreement with Cathy.....I will be wearing black out sunglasses for this one!

MsFish is really stirring it up on your behalf.....You are a legend out WEST.

JohnD

I am in agreement with Cathy.....I will be wearing black out sunglasses for this one!

MsFish is really stirring it up on your behalf.....

You are a legend out WEST.

A legend??????

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I can live up to that one . . .

Guess I'll have to wear one of my 'Walker, Texas Ranger' T-shirts . . . maybe that will help!

jimtoo

Don't nobody out there know how to use a camera???? I mean some film could be very valuable if it had certain images on it of certain people.... :)

Jim M

JohnD

Don't nobody out there know how to use a camera????

I mean some film could be very valuable if it had certain images on it of certain people.... :)

Jim M

I do (was a photojournalist most of my adult life . . . or was that a previous life? . . . I can't remember) . . .

However, I'll be on the wrong end of the camera in this one! :p :rolleyes: :eek:

But . . . I guess I gotta do what I gotta do! :cool:

chiefaret

Cathy thinks that nobody wants to see me naked, although she always said my butt was my best asset!

Of course . . . she said that 25 years ago when I still had a 29-inch waist line and weighed 130 pounds . . . !

Sorry John, but I am not sure that naked is how I want to see you!!!!!!!!

bkdance

I'd like to know how this became all about JohnD? Terry was the one in hot water. I think he needs to make amends next week in Mesa. Lunch maybe or BBQ?