AZ Members Chat Room

MTPockets

I'd like to know how this became all about JohnD? Terry was the one in hot water. I think he needs to make amends next week in Mesa. Lunch maybe or BBQ?
I was enjoying the distraction... BTW; it was Garry who started this! He was the one hitting on the Ladies! How I got into the fray to begin with???? Mesa..... I'm game.. We don't arrive until Monday the 26th... Anyone else game for an impromptu Lunch-time Meet-n-greet in the Mesa/Apache Junction area? (Not buying) Say, Wednesday 28th or Thurs 29th? If so, I'll have to find a place.....

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Not sure how the picture of me on my knees talking is part of your insult to the Ladies! Nice try, but you can't get away with attempting to fray the collateral damage you have caused and not the mention the Mental Distress these young Ladies have been suffering since Camp Verde....You really need to consider "Buying" as a symbol of "Peace"!!! Just saying, your troubles are not over yet!!!

bkdance

I'm game.. Anyone else game for an impromptu Lunch-time Meet-n-greet in the Mesa/Apache Junction area? (Not buying).
Since Terry and June arrived early we're planning an impromptu Meet-n-Greet on Sunday, the 25th at 11:30 am at La Parrilla Suiza 1622 S Stapley Dr Mesa

Y'all are invited. I'd like a head count please.
Thanks, Kim

MTPockets

The Meet n Greet for Oct 25 in Mesa, AZ is up & working. Look at Events Page; HOMG
If you are coming to this coming Sunday/noon lunch, post it here or on the HOMG event page.

Also, since this one was such a last minute/impromptu gathering, there is another HOMG planned for 11:30 Saturday, December 12th in Casa Grande, AZ. This will be on the events page sometime next week as soon as the location is nailed down.... Suggestions welcome. Terry Rainwater

Doublegranch

Well, its a first in many tears...12:21pm Monday Nov 16 and it is snowing at the ranch...generally don't get snow until early January...The girls are loving it....I have a friend from Denver visiting and she wanted to know
if we needed to put the cows in the barn!!! So much for city girls.....

Doublegranch

Woke up to a nice snow fall this morning...Not a lot but it is a beautiful blanket of white across the pastures.
Have a small herd of 15 deer that have adopted me for the last few weeks and they are grazing in the back.
What a GREAT Morning!

MTPockets

Woke up to a nice snow fall this morning...Not a lot but it is a beautiful blanket of white across the pastures.
Have a small herd of 15 deer that have adopted me for the last few weeks and they are grazing in the back.
What a GREAT Morning!
Sounds like a beautiful postcard morning.

Doublegranch

Pictures of our first Dec 2015 Snow:

Attachments

• 005 edit.jpg
    005 edit.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 43
  • 006 edit.jpg
    006 edit.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 002 edit.jpg
    002 edit.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 47

Doublegranch

Terry: This is her first snow that has stuck and she is full of it...trying to kick her big sisters butt...It doesn't work too well for her!
See you in a few hours...I will leave early as not sure how the pass will be. The clouds are just lifting over the mountain great shot,
I will take it in awhile.

Doublegranch

Terry has advised me that June is in ICU in Scottsdale. She is scheduled for surgery next Monday due to some paralyzes in her arms and legs.
The Recovery time could be from a few weeks to an extended period of time. She has had some similar problems in the past and recovery appeared
to be speedy. Please send Good Healing Thoughts to June! June is a trooper and I know she will be okay!
I have expressed to Terry, his extended family is here to help him in any way!