AZ Members Chat Room

bkdance

Terry has advised me that June is in ICU in Scottsdale. She is scheduled for surgery next Monday due to some paralyzes in her arms and legs.
The Recovery time could be from a few weeks to an extended period of time. She has had some similar problems in the past and recovery appeared
to be speedy. Please send Good Healing Thoughts to June! June is a trooper and I know she will be okay!
I have expressed to Terry, his extended family is here to help him in any way!

Our positive thoughts are with you, Terry and June, for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Mrsfish

Sending you best wishes June. Know that we are just down the road from you if there is ANYTHING we can do for you or Terry - you have our number. Hopefully this is just a repeat of events from last year with the same good outcome and that you'll be up and singing very soon.

Ron-Cookie

Our prayers are with the two of you... As you may know I just had neck surgery and the care we get here in the Phoenix area is tops... If there is anything we can do PLEASE ask.... Again our prayers are with you June...

MTPockets

Our prayers are with the two of you... As you may know I just had neck surgery and the care we get here in the Phoenix area is tops... If there is anything we can do PLEASE ask.... Again our prayers are with you June...
I know Ron you are recovering. June's was exacerbated when she fell causing swelling and paralysis. Some feeling is returning and Monday's surgery is to take care of it for good.
Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and encouragement!

Ann&Ted

I know this is late, but Ann and I pray for June's fast recovery. Hopefully her post surgery is going well. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

MTPockets

Many thanks to everyone for their thoughts & prayers. June's surgery was Jan 25 and completed as expected. No real change since. She will remain in hospital here in Scottsdale until Doctors feel she can be relocated to their acute care facility for intense physical therapy. She will later be re-evaluated and when cleared will then relocated to a physical therapy/care facility which I select from a list of approved facilities. We're told 3 - 6 months to see hopefully 80% return use of hands arms legs.

MTPockets

My understanding is if you subscribe to follow a thread you are notified one time when there is a new post. You won't receive further notifications until you click on that thread to see the new post. Maybe a moderator can clarify, but that's my take.

gregattaway

My understanding is if you subscribe to follow a thread you are notified one time when there is a new post. You won't receive further notifications until you click on that thread to see the new post. Maybe a moderator can clarify, but that's my take.

we were ... lol

Ann&Ted

I see I am not alone with not getting email notifications anymore. Like you, it has been several months since receiving a notification. I tried to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to a thread but no luck.
Now, I just try to log onto the forum everyday to see what has been updated.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've noticed lately that I don't get notified to everything I'm subscribed to.

Seems that the only subscribed threads I do get an email about are the ones I've posted in and not the ones that I've subscribed to through the 'Thread Tools' tab.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well we can make our own rally ... !!!
I just looked at the lost vegas rally and 150 spots ??? really 150 ???

That was all the number of spaces that they could get the campground to commit too . . . so that is what it is!

You can still attend, but will have to stay at another campground!

Or, there is a list you can get on in case there are some cancellations . . .

Get on this list . . . I'd like to meet you in person!

danemayer

There are always late cancellations for various reasons. If you want to attend, register and get on the waiting list.

Lynn1130

This may end up deleted since it could be considered political but I have to post it anyway and take my chances. There are not a lot of things that cause me to jump on the soap box but this is one that I have been watching closely for sometime. If you have ever been to SE Arizona then you know the beauty and the "best kept secret" of that part of the state. So here it is, as posted on my Facebook Page.

To all Arizona residents-Please call Gov Ducey's office at 602-542-4331 and voice your opposition to Senate Bill 1268 which would allow developers to build 7000 new homes near Sierra Vista in SE Arizona and more than likely destroy the San Pedro River by ground pumping water to provide for the development. The San Pedro is one of the last free flowing rivers in Arizona and home to some unique wildlife. This bill is a move by our "can be bought by anyone" representatives to change laws that have prevented this type of move in the past.
****, even if you are not from Arizona and want to save what is left of free flowing rivers in this country call his office. The bill went back to the Senate for a vote on an amendment so did not make it to his desk today but will soon. They are logging calls that come in about the bill.
And a side note that the Saudi's have bought thousands of acres of farm land in SW Arizona so they can pump ground water, which has higher gallon limits for farming, so they can grow alfalfa and ship it back to their country because they have depleted the water in their desert country. WTF?
I am no tree hugger but for the first time in my life I will donate to the Sierra Club should this end up in court, and it will if the bill passes.
(Goodbye To A River-Don Henley)

Attachments

• 524495448_1280x960.jpg
    524495448_1280x960.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 26
  • az-mapping-slideshow-10.jpg
    az-mapping-slideshow-10.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: