Big Horn at Diamond Lake RV park, Oregon.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Don't know who it is yet, but there's another one here. No sightings since we left Shasta Lake except this one. Will be moving in the direction of the Oregon Coast during the next week. F-350 is doing a great job so far, not even struggling on the road thru Crater Lake.

vickit

Heartland Sightings

We just returned from 2 weeks in eastern British Columbia and Western Alberta. We only saw 2 Big Horns on our trip. We are in the process of negotiating the purchase of a Big Horn 3370. Any tips that you could offer would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Vicki

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
You'll love the 3370. The only things they could have improved, they did so on the 09's.
PM me and I'll let you know how our negotiating went. We're well satisfied with both our dealer and Heartland.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
3370 Bighorn

We purchased the '09 3370 BH and absolutely love it. We went with the 10 ft cubic fridge, I would highly recommend it. We find the central vac too bulky to use, but thats a matter of opinion. We love the fireplace, we are currently on vacation at Santa Cruz KOA near the Coast and it has come in handy for these cooler costal temps. We leave it on during the night and a few hrs in the morning, it keeps it nice & cozy inside the rig. We feel the quality of the carpet and padding could be better. We really enjoy the decent size kitchen and king bed! With the type of suspension, it tows very nicely. Over all, we're very happy with it.

PM me and we'll let you know how our negotiating went too.

Last edited: