Bummed Out

dkelly243

Thought I was going to be picking up a new BH 3875FB in a couple of weeks. Turns out the finance company and I weren't on the same page with the interest rate. The dealership stated they could get me a certain rate, which I agreed on. When it came back from the finance company it was 2 points higher. Nobody's fault but my own. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to join the OWNERS club. But for now I will keep Researching rvs and building more credit. lol

BusManRG

Thought I was going to be picking up a new BH 3875FB in a couple of weeks. Turns out the finance company and I weren't on the same page with the interest rate. The dealership stated they could get me a certain rate, which I agreed on. When it came back from the finance company it was 2 points higher. Nobody's fault but my own. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to join the OWNERS club. But for now I will keep Researching rvs and building more credit. lol
Check with Good Sam.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Also check with your local credit union. Their rate is the same for autos and rvs.

RDsStudio59

Our credit union didn't want anything to do with it. Just saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Aandaar

You can also try Essex credit also. Our current and previous RVs have been through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

aRAYwego

Our credit union doesn't have a specific rv loan but will do a personal loan with collateral for 15 years max. Unfortunately their rates are a couple points higher for a personal loan vs. an auto loan.

BusManRG

You can also try Essex credit also. Our current and previous RVs have been through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

I believe Good Sam is, or uses, Essex Credit. Rates and terms were very fair. We used the financing offered by the dealer as we had locked in a rate and by the time our unit arrived, all of the rates, dealer and Essex, had increased. We were lucky that the bank honored the lock, since we were slightly past the lock date.

Sandy