Camping at Mor/ryde

talley

Will be camping at Mor/ryde for next two days and then into Goshen for ralley...
Arrived at Mor/ryde this afternoon (Monday) and got plans worked out. Will not do the IS due to my concerns about weight issues. I am just under the max for TV & trailer and I want to stay as legal as I can. Will revert to alternate plan and have wet bolt kit installed, Mor/ryde pin box and replacement of RE and perhaps springs. The latter two were probably inadequate spec'ed for the BH3655RD. I have always been concerned about the suspension, and did not get aggressive with dealer or others.:( Live and learn. Anyway... looking forward to moving into ralley on Wednesday and joining the party with those concerns behind me.:)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tally, I understand your concern. I met up with TXBobcat at Elkhart Camground and was able to crawl around under his rig and inspect the new suspension. I must say, I was very impressed. They use very substantial steel bracing and support and the bar that the spindle and brakes attach to is about an inch thick and maybe 4" X 10". This is the piece that actually pivots and is attached to the rubber shear springs. I'm still going ahead with the install and staying with standard shoe brakes. I think the extra weight will come in around 800#. I must have just missed you today. Iwas there at 12:30 - 1:00 PM to get measured. We go in next Monday for the IS. See you when you get here.

talley

Ray, I wish I could go with the IS but just can't go there. I don't have a "B.A.R.T." to back me up... I have to dance with the one I brought. I think that if Mor/ryde can handle the issues Ben and I discussed I will be ok.

On another note... I hooked up to the pedestial at Mor/ryde and after a while visiting with a neighbor went back to BH and the EMS remote showed a "PE-4" code; indicating an earlier low voltage condition. Watched the readout and one leg was 108-109 volts. Gald I installed the EMS last month.

Edit... Low voltage was about 6:45PM... at 7:30PM monitor showing around 120 volts.

Jerry

Last edited:

talley

Parked next to me at Mor/ryde is winner of the Mobile Suite ralley's door prize of a new Mor/ryde pinbox. He is to have it installed tomorrow ... all FREE!!! Maybe I should wait until after the Heartland ralley:D. Anyway, had a long visit and a couple of drinks;) they are good people... he is a lawyer:eek: but a nice lawyerNone

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
On another note... I hooked up to the pedestial at Mor/ryde and after a while visiting with a neighbor went back to BH and the EMS remote showed a "PE-4" code; indicating an earlier low voltage condition. Watched the readout and one leg was 108-109 volts. Gald I installed the EMS last month.

Edit... Low voltage was about 6:45PM... at 7:30PM monitor showing around 120 volts.

Jerry
Jerry, thanks for the heads up on the pedestal info. I'll be sure to check it when we arrive Sunday night. See you when you get here!