Canadian Dealers

3055rl

Hi, I just received my 3055rl, delivered to my door. Ordered from south of the border. rvdirectwholesalers -Justin, rvpricebusters also sell unit. rvdirectwholesalers matched price and arranged delivery near Edmonton. I had to arrange for a broker at the border ahead of time. But it is very simple to do or you have the option to pick up south of border. We love our unit with only a few minor adjustments nothing major. Love the camel suede color. It took about 8 weeks to receive from order date -expect that and you won't be disappointed.

Hi There ;
Just Bought A 2900mk From Minard's Leisure World In Weyburn, Sk. Great Place To Deal, They Went The Extra Mile For A Happy Customer, Susan Minard Was Great To Deal With.:d

linda-roy

Try Holiday Homes in Moose Jaw, Sk.
Ask for Dan.
Very well informed on the produce.
Good Luck.

Linda & Roy
2008 #3055RL # 9555
2006 Chev. D/A, 4X4, c.c.,S.B.,
W/reese 16k & 5th air bornhitch .

jackg

We live in Calgary and went through the same issues with local dealers...then I went online and found what I wanted from a U.S. dealer and saved big time, service was great, and the 3055RL was exactly what we asked for and more. RIV paper work was easy and the process was almost seamless. I can give you more detail/experience just email me at: jackgregory@shaw.ca. We met the delivery driver part way and saved quite a bit of time. Unfortunatly, we picked up the unit too late in the year and didn't get to use it...can't wait for spring!

Barry & Alana

Cdn Dealers

Western Rv in Airdrie is th parent company of field of dreams, and Wetaskiwin, Leduc, SHerwood Park, I think they have one in BC also.
Maybe a couple more also.
I thought Heqartland only dealt with Paradise (Landmark) and Western (Bighorn)...

Trillium

Anyone know any dealers in SW ont? I purchased in US this spring and Now I hear there is a dealer in Kitchiner about 3 hr away.
REgards
Wayne

There is a dealer located at 343 Thompson Road, Waterford Ontario - 1-888-321-6661. The web site link below seems to indicate that they sell Landmark"s. I checked the Heartland Web site for dealers and they were not listed so not sure if they are an authorized dealer.

http://www.adventurervctr.com/index.html

For Big Country: Try the link below - they are listed as authorized dealers on the Heartland web site.

http://www.leisuretrailers.com/

Last edited:

colleengb

Purchase South of the Border

We ordered our Bighorn 3670 from Lakeshore RV in Michigan and had absolutely no troubles. Was delivered to the nearest 24 Border to our home in Saskatchewan. Saved big dollars. Will have to take it to independent for service as local Saskatchewan dealer basically told us they would not do service if we bought south of the Border. Good luck with your search.