Chloroplast under frame (sp)

MCTalley

When we took the plant tour in 2013 (Big Country, Bighorn, Landmark), the person giving the tour then said they have pre-made wiring harnesses for all the different models.

Also, they've come a long way in neatness of wiring and plumbing (at least behind the basement and UDC on our coach). I need to take a picture sometime. Nobody believes our wiring bundle and plumbing was so neat out of the factory.

buddyboy

When we took the plant tour in 2013 (Big Country, Bighorn, Landmark), the person giving the tour then said they have pre-made wiring harnesses for all the different models.

Also, they've come a long way in neatness of wiring and plumbing (at least behind the basement and UDC on our coach). I need to take a picture sometime. Nobody believes our wiring bundle and plumbing was so neat out of the factory.

They told us the same during our tour in the summer of 2012. Ours is also neat, so thought maybe I was either remembering wrong or our BH was a special instance.

justafordguy

The wiring and plumbing behind the basement wall on our Gateway is a huge mess. There is no way this was done with a harness.:p