Cyclone 3010 Slide out maintenance

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I have a 2010 Cyclone 3010 and have never done anything to my Slides with regards to grease in anyway. I got to thinking about what I should be doing if anything when my DC breaker started to trip when moving the Kitchen slide in. I could find nothing that speaks to this in any paperwork received with the RV from Heartland and searches of the forums just come up with too many hits to sort through. Any advice on what should be done and how often it should be done to keep the slides operating for years to come? Thanks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a 2010 Cyclone 3010 and have never done anything to my Slides with regards to grease in anyway. I got to thinking about what I should be doing if anything when my DC breaker started to trip when moving the Kitchen slide in. I could find nothing that speaks to this in any paperwork received with the RV from Heartland and searches of the forums just come up with too many hits to sort through. Any advice on what should be done and how often it should be done to keep the slides operating for years to come? Thanks

I have a can of slideout spray lube and spray some on the gear track and gears every couple of trips.