Cyclone 4100- JT strongarms install

Mizmary

The hubby took a week off of work at the job so I put him to work here at home. One thing on the list was to install the JT strongarms. With two kids bouncing around in the back sometimes it gets a bit crazy. We were pretty skeptical when we got it installed.

But WOW! We used to get back massages on our couch when the washer/dryer went into high speed spin, but that is no more. We can't feel the kids running around anymore. It's a big surprise.

They weren't terribly hard to install- it was just painstaking. But well worth it in my opinion! Now maybe when the two kids in the front bounce around the kids won't come knocking asking why there are so many earthquakes in California. 😳

Ladiver

Awesome,

I would love to see pictures. We also installed them. I bet my dogs can almost cause as much motion as your two little ones! We do still get a little bit of movement, but nowhere near what it was.

Sonja and I are thinking of another SD trip. The sad part is it will be to get the trailer washed (and waxed)! I think we will give you guy a try rather than do it myself.

Talk to you later,

Jeff and Sonja

szewczyk_john

I have a set to install within the next two weeks before our trip to Martinsville. What was so painstaking about the install. It seem pretty straight forward to me looking at the pictures, but then I have not opened up the box or read the instructions yet.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, unless they have changed....drilling the frame could be the hard part. Being an "I" beam, you can drill inside or outside the vertical rail. If inside you have to drop the coroplast. If you have a genset, you might have to fight getting to the mounting hole fasteners for the side ways tubes for the front mounts. Now if a RW has the same frame as all the other HL products. The rear stabilizers have to mount front to back on the frame instead of side to side.

Mizmary

Yup. It was definitely the breaking bits and the hot metal shavings pouring down while drilling. It wasn't hard- it just wasn't fun. ;-P