Cyclone on IH 37, South of San Antonio

jimtoo

On our way home from Medina Lake Gumbo Cookoff saw a Cyclone being pulled by a nice big truck, white in color. They were North bound on IH 37 at about mile marker 110, which is South of San Antonio, about 2 pm today, 9/27/09.

Another good looking Heartland unit.

Jim M

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hey Jim,,, your right.:angel: I guess I am tired,,,, because it was not even on IH 10,,:confused:, It was on IH 37,,,,but the time and mile marker was right..:rolleyes:. gee... give a guy a break.....:D:D:D:D One simple mistake.... gee whizzz..... :D

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Marv, ya gotta give an older guy a break. North-south-east-west...........does it really matter at his age?????

jimtoo

Our gumbo was great and so was a couple of the others. The one that won was only so so, in my opinion. But we had a good time.

Did somebody say something about OLD???? Got to turn up my hearing aid...battery must be weak.

jimtoo

Thinking about posting a new one... but has water marks on it from hurricane Celia, 1970. Was in Mom and Dads place and stayed under water for a few days... May post it anyway, looks more like Jimmy Dean.

Yianni

Ah! Now all is right with the forum.
It just seemed strange not to see both pictures when reading your posts.

SmokeyBare

Post it anyway Jim.... :) I'm sure a few of your "PALs" will Photo Shop it for you... Might be surprised at how well it could come out...

jimtoo

MyPicture57003-2.jpg

There it is. I'm afraid to try and take it out of frame, because it is stuck to glass. Picture was taken in 1958 or 59. I think I still have the tie.