Do I buy a new RAM 2500 or not.

PondSkum

I have a philosophy. ALWAYS buy more truck than you need today. Sooner or later you're go gonna need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I bought more truck than I needed when I bought my 2500.. then ended up with this Road Warrior which is pushing the threshold of this truck... shoulda got a dually... LOL

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I thought I bought more truck than I needed when I bought my 2500.. then ended up with this Road Warrior which is pushing the threshold of this truck... shoulda got a dually... LOL

I don't think any of the Road Warriors a light enough for any 2500/250 truck.

I guess it is up to each of us to either buy to fit our needs and what we already have.

Or if you go big, then having to spend more to get a bigger truck should just be part of the plan.

As I said in my most recent post . . . I chose to buy a new trailer to fit my new truck (8 months old) instead of trading it in for something bigger and taking a huge hit on it.

ProwlerUtahOverlook-P1020106.jpg

No air bag or lift kits . . . just plain old stock Chevy 2500HD gasser with the 4.10 rear end.

Tsys100718

My next new TV, as of right now, will be an International Durastar (S Model) Crew Cab with the 330 (N9) Cummins, the 10 speed Eaton transmission, 4:35 final gears and 22.5 tires. With a 280 in WB, I will have plenty of room for a custom rack for a town vehicle!

Just my 2 pennies! :cool:

Just purchased a Bighorn 3270RS, is my pickup going to regret it? I have a 2016 Chevy 2500HD Diesel, crew cab 4x4? I will know if a few days. Anyone with a Bighorn or similar size 5th wheel comments would be appreciated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I had an 07 GMC 4x4 CC that towed my Bighorn for a lot of miles.
I never had an issue, but I can't say that it is recommended.
I now have dually.

Peace
Dave