Dually v.s. Single rear wheel for towing stability.

szewczyk_john

So I understand that this is not the topic of the post but earlier in the thread I was asked to provide pics of my dually in the garage. When I got home yesterday the wife was out and about so I put the truck in the garage.

IMG_0357.JPG

This is afar in as I could get it due to al the stuff behind the truck. Once the bikes get moved, it will fit for sure.

IMG_0359.JPG

And I have plenty of room to walk around the truck. Of course if it got cleaned and organized, I would have even more room. Right now 2 Victory motorcycles, a table saw, a radial arm saw, a router table, and a bunch of materials for some projects that have not been completed and a few that have not even been started yet.

IMG_0358.JPG

Why is it that everyone in the house decides to put their stuff in the garage when they can find any other place to put it?

Bones

So I understand that this is not the topic of the post but earlier in the thread I was asked to provide pics of my dually in the garage. When I got home yesterday the wife was out and about so I put the truck in the garage.

View attachment 49864

This is afar in as I could get it due to al the stuff behind the truck. Once the bikes get moved, it will fit for sure.

View attachment 49866

And I have plenty of room to walk around the truck. Of course if it got cleaned and organized, I would have even more room. Right now 2 Victory motorcycles, a table saw, a radial arm saw, a router table, and a bunch of materials for some projects that have not been completed and a few that have not even been started yet.

View attachment 49865

Why is it that everyone in the house decides to put their stuff in the garage when they can find any other place to put it?

Nice looks good. I wont even try to shove mine in the garage.