EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Horse Relay Races:

After very careful consideration the horses have been selected...We will have only 4 run at a time for this Relay Race...that means 4 team at a time as well.
We had to eliminate a few of the highlighted horses due to their " Devil Spirit", which after weeks of working with them could not be over come!
So while the 4 to be used still has a look of death in their eyes, I am confident a carrot of two will ease their disgust of mankind.

JohnD, look what you have signed up for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please have your insurance cards available upon entering the Race..

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, if you would like...I will bring it with me and you may wear it. BTW, that pix was taken in Montana at my daughters wedding.

Doublegranch

We just secured a presentation by ARP Controls on RV refrigeration, Safety & Controls scheduled for Wed Feb 24 at 3 PM...
The presentation is scheduled for one hour.

shovelguy

Hey there, we are HOC members from Oregon spending the winter in Casa Grande. We are thinking about joining you folks at your potluck. There are two other HOC couples in our park. Maybe we will all come together. D&J

MTPockets

Hey there, we are HOC members from Oregon spending the winter in Casa Grande. We are thinking about joining you folks at your potluck. There are two other HOC couples in our park. Maybe we will all come together. D&J
Dean & Jodi, December 12 Meet'n'greet in Casa Grande is for any Heartlanders.. Details under events... Lunch in Old Town Casa Grande. It would be nice if you all could come.

Doublegranch

Looks like La Mesa RV may sponsor a luncheon on one day of our Rally. Date will be posted in a few days....
This Rally just keeps getting better and better....I will be posting a picture of the wild horses selected for our
Relay Horse Race in a few days. They are being hobbled for now and will get a good shot of them soon!

Doublegranch

Remember what the Trainer said....always feed the carrot with an open palm....otherwise you could miss a few fingers...
Thank goodness there are not children around these horses!!!

Mrsfish

And what around the one that kicks. Remember not to walk around the backside. This is a wild bunch you got. Be careful

Doublegranch

Yep you are so correct....I hope everyone is able to stay on them....Especially JohnD...Cathy will never forgive me if he gets hurt...But then we do have an insurance police on him...50% goes to the Arizona Chapter fund and the other to Cathy....I thought that was fair...

Mrsfish

I'm worried about Penny and Debbie Wilson. If they get rowdy again(like at bowling) they could spook the horses and cause a stampede.

Doublegranch

Well Penny does have a gift of being Roudy! I am banking on Wilson to keep Debi in line! I know this will be a first, but he is retired now and has all his time to devote to the cause!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I will be posting a picture of the wild horses selected for our
Relay Horse Race in a few days. They are being hobbled for now and will get a good shot of them soon!

Yep you are so correct....I hope everyone is able to stay on them....Especially JohnD...Cathy will never forgive me if he gets hurt...But then we do have an insurance policy on him...50% goes to the Arizona Chapter fund and the other to Cathy....I thought that was fair...

Now I'm getting even more scareder . . . :eek:

MTPockets

Yep you are so correct....I hope everyone is able to stay on them....Especially JohnD...Cathy will never forgive me if he gets hurt...But then we do have an insurance police on him...50% goes to the Arizona Chapter fund and the other to Cathy....I thought that was fair...
Garry, that does sound fair....... You might want to check it out with the insurer though; they may not split pay out claims under a dollar.

phrich

Yes and it is quite the gift -- rowdy can't be tamed!!!! Just give me a few shots of fireball (or what ever is on hand) and Debbi a few beers and we will be good! Well maybe---Wilson and Tom you have a big job ahead, hopefully you can handle us filly's

Doublegranch

Here is a listing of our Vendors for the Tucson Rodeo Rally:
JoyRider Suspension & RV Controls....Grand Prize - Joy Ryder suspension
Camping World - Door prizes and Raffle gift
La Mesa RV - Lunch for the Rally
ARP Contols - RV refrigeration control

Our Saturday evening Prize night will be a really fun event!!!! You must be present to win!!
More to come...

Doublegranch

Just a reminder our Feb Tucson Rodeo Rally will celebrate our Second Birthday as an Arizona Chapter...We started in mid Feb two years ago. Wow what an exciting Change!
We have Brian & Jan from Colo wanting to join us. I will post the confirmation tomorrow after calling the RV Resort.
This will make 48 rigs and 96 attendees.....A major growth from our original 30 site block.
Once again, this would never happen without YOU! Thank you again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.