EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Gary.......
Glad you was able to get them to come to your rally. Please put us down to be weighed. We are coming in on Sunday. Will that be a problem?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim: Thanks for the lead, Tom appears to be a real nice person. I have him booked for the Havasu Balloon Festival Rally in Jan 2017 as well as the Mountain Regional Rally in June 2018.
I appreciate your help! ALso Thanks to Ernie for the suggestion, this was one area that escaped me!

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
Bearing class on Saturday at 10 AM involving how to handle and care for bearings. This will not go into actual changing of the wheel bearing on your RV.
Terry Rainwater will conduct the class with his 25 years experience in the Bearing Industry!
I am attempting to input this seminar on our first posting, however it is telling me I have exceeded the characters and won't allow me to add this. So I will play with it for
awhile and hope for success.

MTPockets

Rally Update:
Bearing class on Saturday at 10 AM involving how to handle and care for bearings. This will not go into actual changing of the wheel bearing on your RV.
Terry Rainwater will conduct the class with his 25 years experience in the Bearing Industry!
I am attempting to input this seminar on our first posting, however it is telling me I have exceeded the characters and won't allow me to add this. So I will play with it for
awhile and hope for success.
. Actually closer to 37 years total... Hope this seminar helps provide some basic understanding of proper handling, care, lubrication, common causes of bearing failure.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
. Actually closer to 37 years total... Hope this seminar helps provide some basic understanding of proper handling, care, lubrication, common causes of bearing failure.

You can use our Prowler as a demo model . . . :rolleyes:

DavidBL

OK help me out John. This is my first post, my first Heartland, etc. etc. Where in Tuscon is the rally? Do I need to make a reservation? Where do I park it? and What is the significance of the colored states on the map?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
DavidBL, all of the information on the rally is located on page one of this thread. Click here.
You will see a lot of maps with colored states. It represents states that a person has camped in.
I'm not John, but I couldn't resist.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch

Doug, I don't think he set up until the 20th, but will double check for you. We can catch you on the departure if nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

David: Sorry but I think the last site to the RV Resort was sold. I will double check as our Rally sites are sold out.

Doublegranch

OK help me out John. This is my first post, my first Heartland, etc. etc. Where in Tuscon is the rally? Do I need to make a reservation? Where do I park it? and What is the significance of the colored states on the map?

[David: Great News....I can get you in....The Resort had a hold on their last two sites....we were able to pick them up...We need to speak so I can get you all set up...I will send you a PM]

neilandnanci

Yes, we are still arriving on the 20th. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. We were in CA for the holidays with family.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Cookie got you a link to the rally info and Garry can get you signed up.

As for the colored state maps . . .

I've actually camped in more states than what I have colored . . . but the states that I have colored are the states were we've been with our Heartland travel trailers.

Doublegranch

[David: Sorry I released the site being held for you. I have not had a response to the PM's and can't hold the space any longer without a deposit. ]

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
Tom at Weigh To Go will be arriving at Lazy Days KOA on the 19th Feb for set up.
Dates for your Truck & Rig weigh in's are Feb 19-29 2016
When you enter the RV Resort off Country Club you will see Weigh To Go set up in the far right lane just in front of the office.
You will pull in for your weigh in, then proceed around the corner to check in at the office.
For Departure weigh in's, Tom will be set up on the North road in front of the office that will lead you through Lazy Days Dealership.
Once your weigh in and numbers are finalized, you will continue to drive North an turn right on Ajo to exit the Resort.
We currently have 11 Attendees signed up for this weigh in. You may also sign up once you arrive and catch the departure weigh in.
Let me know if you need anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.