EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Central City - 9/24/2015 to 9/27/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Not sure how many deserts you have, was planning on bringing a cheese cake. If you are overloaded on deserts, let me know and I will decide on another item

Mrsfish

Rick will bring an appetizer of some kind. I'm thinking either shrimp cocktails or bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeños.
what say you- rally people?

Doublegranch

Happy to know that, you will love it. It is Great Grandma's recipe and is to die for!
Of course, low on Fat, Sugar, Cholesterol and all other things bad......not!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Rick will bring an appetizer of some kind. I'm thinking either shrimp cocktails or bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeños.
what say you- rally people?

I don't know . . . us noawthunahs (northereners) way up here in Colorado can't handle that hot stuff!

:cool:

We are over at Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch right now . . .

Nice place . . . lots or RV spaces and looks like they have a good rec hall!

I'll ask them how many people it will hold later when we get back from our pontoon boat rental!

www.bluemesarvcamping.com

Mrsfish

I don't know . . . us noawthunahs (northereners) way up here in Colorado can't handle that hot stuff!

:cool:

We are over at Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch right now . . .

Nice place . . . lots or RV spaces and looks like they have a good rec hall!

I'll ask them how many people it will hold later when we get back from our pontoon boat rental!

www.bluemesarvcamping.com

Sugar, you live just north of the chili capital of the world. Your palette should be more than adjusted - they put green chili sauce on EVERYTHING. So man up :)

JohnD

Sugar, you live just north of the chili capital of the world. Your palette should be more than adjusted - they put green chili sauce on EVERYTHING. So man up :)

I'm more of a mild sauce kinda guy . . . so I guess that makes me a woosy! :p

Too bad you can't come up to Central City . . .

Rick and I may not be able to keep Garry in line! :cool:

Doublegranch

John:

As you continue to keep thinking backwards....The reason Rick is with me is so we both can keep an eye on you!
And while I am still not drinking yet, I will have a new type of fireball for you to try. I am told it is much smoother and not as sweet. It is called Tennessee Fire by Jack Daniels. You will be the official tester! Can't wait to get there and see everyone....

Mrsfish

I think you're all missing the real person to keep an eye on. I won't name names, but he drives a ford, lives in a bighorn and has a wife named June. Dangerous fellow this one.

JohnD

John:

As you continue to keep thinking backwards....The reason Rick is with me is so we both can keep an eye on you!
And while I am still not drinking yet, I will have a new type of fireball for you to try. I am told it is much smoother and not as sweet. It is called Tennessee Fire by Jack Daniels. You will be the official tester! Can't wait to get there and see everyone....

Oohhh!!!! . . . I can't wait to try this one!

Three weeks away!

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're all missing the real person to keep an eye on. I won't name names, but he drives a ford, lives in a bighorn and has a wife named June. Dangerous fellow this one.

Well . . . my wife is not named June . . . and I don't drive a Ford . . . so you must be talking about . . .

TERRY! :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Can't wait to see all youz guyz in three weeks!

MTPockets

Ann, you know another couple with a Ford, Big Horn, and wife June? That's an amazing coincidence!; introduce us sometime. For me, while under the watchful eyes of our terrific CO Chapter Hosts/Leaders, I will be on my best behavior so we can come back.

JohnD

Ann, you know another couple with a Ford, Big Horn, and wife June? That's an amazing coincidence!; introduce us sometime. For me, while under the watchful eyes of our terrific CO Chapter Hosts/Leaders, I will be on my best behavior so we can come back.

Terry, are you sure you understand what 'best behavior' means????

That means you are to bring the booze . . . :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.