EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
We also have an additional spot other than the last one I mentioned. Call me for details. If you know of anyone who was wanting a spot and didn't think there was room, let me know. 386-424-8643.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Looking at the list, we seem to be a bit light on side dishes. Lin & I will bring a crock full of Mac & Cheese. :rolleyes:(Not Kraft):cool:

hillsonwheels

Mickey......Ms. Reta told me to confirm on line that she would be bringing banana pudding. I believe it had something to do with Bonnie really liking it? :rolleyes:

MICKEY

Dick and Reta;
Tell Ms. Reta that I appreciate the Banna Pudding. It will be posted post haste.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Mickey, Donna Cooper and I will make TexMex Taco Stew and bring bowls if need be.
Hogan

Bob Vaughn

Mickey......Ms. Reta told me to confirm on line that she would be bringing banana pudding. I believe it had something to do with Bonnie really liking it? :rolleyes:
Bonnie is not the only one that likes banana pudding, does she make it with condensed milk and egg yokes or does she use instant pudding?

MICKEY

Dave;

If you think about it send me your HOC# so I can enter it on sheet. Congrats on getting in.

cableman

Mickey,
The wife and I just found out that we can get some time off. Is there any chance that we can get a spot for the weekend? We attended your last rally and had a wonderful time, as usual for a heartland rally. We wont get there till late friday but would like to attend just the same. please let me know if thats possible, or if the waiting list is not too long.

JJnVA

Mickey,
We will bring broccoli pasta salad for the potluck dinner. We're counting down the days...ready to be camping and rallying!

Status
Not open for further replies.