EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Williston - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Cableman;

I talked to them last week. They had a couple of spots then, just because they are adding spots daily. Give them a call ASAP and see if you can get a spot. We'd love to have you!

floridarandy

All - just a quick note that we are committed to a wedding back in Sarasota Saturday which will result in missing the potluck Saturday nite. We arrive on Thursday and don't depart until Monday so we're hopeful we'll have plenty of time to visit with everyone and enjoy time on Sunday and Monday prior to departure. Who knows there may even be leftovers....well...considering this group we won't get our hopes up :). Randy and Karen

Toccoatravelers

Good Morning Mickey,
Just wanted to add to the Pot Luck list, how about some "Georgia Tater" Salad and some Southern Fried Popcorn Chicken. Looking forward to our first Rally and meeting some new friends. Also had a bit of a change we are now arriving on March 20th a day earlier. Trying to get as many days a possible. See y'all soon.

MICKEY

Floridarandy;

The potluck is on Friday night along with Cowboy Poet. Saturday night is caterered BBQ. Hope I didn't tell you something different earlier. See you in a couple of weeks

MICKEY

Welcome John and Debbie Laliberte to our Rally. I know you will enjoy this lively group. Remember the people there are just friends you haven't met yet. You'll have a great first Rally.

cableman

We talked to the campground a few minutes ago and they have room for us. We will be arriving late friday and have to leave on sunday. That being said, I'm sure we will make the best of our short stay with this group of old friends and, With any luck, maybe some new friends as well. Looking forward our second annual Florida rally

floridarandy

Nope...you didn't misspeak...I misunderstood. Musta had my bifocals on upside down. I'll give with Karen and reply with our offerings as soon as possible.

Floridarandy;

The potluck is on Friday night along with Cowboy Poet. Saturday night is caterered BBQ. Hope I didn't tell you something different earlier. See you in a couple of weeks

MICKEY

Thanks Gary Powell for joining us and enjoying the rally lifestyle. You will meet many new friends, and learn lots of things about the RV lifestyle we all enjoy. Looking forward to meeting you.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey & Bonnie, Santha said we were bringing BBQ chicken lasagna for the potluck.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Mickey,
Jackie & I recently picked our new BH 3570RS & F350 truck and have already joined the HOC (#2375). We would very much like to attend our 1st rally at Williston and join in the fun & festivities. We actually have previously met you & Bonnie at your 1st rally @ Lazydays in 2011. We just happened to be staying there that same weekend in our SOB TT when we ran into Bonnie walking around the new HL models on the LD lot. She shared with us the benefits of owning a HL and invited us to stop by and see your coach. We briefly met you and some of the other attendees. We're looking forward to joining the group as new HL owners! We reserved site 248 for the rally dates. Jackie can bring her Carabbas knock-off chicken noodle pesto for the pot luck. Since this our first time at a rally, I'm not sure what other info you need from us. Please advise. See you all soon!
Glenn & Jackie McAlister

Status
Not open for further replies.