EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - Marti just pointed out that I had not given you our dates, 10/29 - 11/1. Since it looks like there is plenty food on the Friday breakfast we'll brink a couple quarts of fresh squeezed HEB orange juice.

VKTalley

Parking isn't really an issue. I just get out, get a beer and let Debbie back it in. Is there anyone on site to repair or replace the power hookup and the water faucet? We should have our new Big Horn by then. Maybe I will pay to have someone back it in.lol

LOL, Frank!!! Malcolm actually has back a few rigs in in our travels across this country, once in Nashville, once in San Deigo and talked a few in. Most were newbies still learning how to handle a back in site.

pegmikef

Andy - Marti just pointed out that I had not given you our dates, 10/29 - 11/1. Since it looks like there is plenty food on the Friday breakfast we'll brink a couple quarts of fresh squeezed HEB orange juice.

Ok good, I'll take that off our list then, but will bring the other stuff (butter, make believe butter, jelly, syrup, milk, tomato juice, etc.)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just another friendly reminder that if you are on the fence about coming down the Bayou for Halloween you might want to make your reservation soon as the great pumpkin will be taking back sites on 10/1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eka217

Andy
My wife and I sighed up a couple of weeks ago for your rally. First time in LA. Looking forward to the rally. See you there. Ed & Kathe Anhalt

jassson007

Andy
My wife and I sighed up a couple of weeks ago for your rally. First time in LA. Looking forward to the rally. See you there. Ed & Kathe Anhalt

Awesome Ed and Kathe. Can you provide me your arrival and departure dates along with your site number if you know it? I look forward to meeting y'all.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Last call for anyone who wants to come to be in our group. You can still make reservations but they will fill up and you may not be near us. All sites go back to park tomorrow.

Kenneths

Not in the club yet, trying to take advantage of the introductory offer but having problems, but we will be there arriving 23rd leaving 1st. in site 174

jassson007

Not in the club yet, trying to take advantage of the introductory offer but having problems, but we will be there arriving 23rd leaving 1st. in site 174

Shoot me an email at andygrimes@bellsouth.net with what kind of issues you are having signing up and I will get you some help. I look forward to meeting you.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - What is the cancellation time line for the park? We had problems coming home from Bullard yesterday and it looks like my truck may need a high pressure fuel pump. I am at the local Ford shop and they should be able to give me a solid answer later this week after a partial teardown inspection. I'll let you know as soon as I know. ..:(

jassson007

Andy - What is the cancellation time line for the park? We had problems coming home from Bullard yesterday and it looks like my truck may need a high pressure fuel pump. I am at the local Ford shop and they should be able to give me a solid answer later this week after a partial teardown inspection. I'll let you know as soon as I know. ..:(

I would say atleast 48 hours but let me check.

alethaj

Made reservations today. .....space 134.....arriving on Wednesday. .....John Bell and Aletha Jeter

Status
Not open for further replies.