EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Mackinaw City - 8/27/2015 to 8/30/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! We arrive on 24-Aug and leave on 31-Aug (7 nights). Was not assigned a site but they said I'd be in the area with our group.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Chuck & Saundra Batcke registered today. Knee replacement is now scheduled for September 22, so that won't hold me up.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I should have mentioned that we plan to arrive on Wednesday, August 26 and depart on Sunday, August 30.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Would some be interested In a Lumberjack show. It is about an hour long and not far from the campground. Cost is $9 seniors and $14 regular. If we have enough response I can schedule a show just for us or we can do there regular time of 7:30PM in the evening. Here is link: www.jackpinelumberjackshows.com/

jimpav

Jim and Claudia both for the lumberjack show.
PS I will bring my own axe for the competition.

bobtsells

Just found this site on taptalk. Are there still spots available? Well....duh....maybe I should just call the campground.....never mind....been a long day...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

kimdot

Hi Gerry and Debbie,

We got reservations at Mackinaw Mill Creek for your rally - woohoo! We will be arriving 8/24 and checking out 8/31. See you then.

TGLBWH

Glad to see you two are making the long drive Kim and Dottie. Look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels. I will update everything in the next couple of days. I am now waiting on the campground to email me an updated list of attendees
I think we are going to have a pretty good turnout. Now we need something other than rain

TGLBWH

For those who are there early, we will be golfing on 8-26. So far we have three golfers.

TGLBWH

The Lumberjack show will be at 7:30 PM on Thursday, 8-27. I will need a somewhat accurate count so we can get a discount on the tickets. An others wanting to attend just let me know on here, PM, or email

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The Lumberjack show will be at 7:30 PM on Thursday, 8-27. I will need a somewhat accurate count so we can get a discount on the tickets. An others wanting to attend just let me know on here, PM, or email

I sure wish we could make it this year . . .

We are from southern Michigan originally (Jackson - where the prison is :eek: ), and perhaps we can plan a trip back there in 2016 around a Michigan HOC Rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.