EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Clermont* - 05/21/2010 to 05/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill40

If we don't have anymore problems we should be back in time for the rally. Finally made it to Dayton tonight. I'll bet John got a kick out of the "Parking Lot Syndrome"
call bt GM. No wonder the went belly up. If I forgot were in P11.

Hi, I would like to join your chapter. Im located in south NJ . Im a newbee to traveling .My travel trailer was at a seasonal site now my wife and I want to travel. I can sure use your knowledge. Looking foward to JOINING AND MEETING YOU ALL. THANK YOU

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Debbie & John : We looking forward to being a part of the first NJ Rally . We will be on campsite (P14) :)

bill40

Looks like it is rolling Deb, Ya'll take care till we get back. We will keep looking for a ferry ride on the way back. Looks like this wek is going to be cooler only in the mid 90's.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hi Debbie, It was great to meet you and John at the rally. We will meet again at yours in the spring. I called this morning for a spot. We will be in P-5 Thur. thru Sun.

Thanks, Mike

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi, I would like to join your chapter. Im located in south NJ . Im a newbee to traveling .My travel trailer was at a seasonal site now my wife and I want to travel. I can sure use your knowledge. Looking foward to JOINING AND MEETING YOU ALL. THANK YOU

Liberty-GTR-5, I sent you a private message to call me. It would be great to have you and your North Trail associated with the NJ Chapter. We look foward to speaking with you soon and hope you will join us in the spring. :cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mike & Ann, It was great meeting you also. We had a wonderful time at the Virginia Rally and look foward to seeing you in Avalon in the spring (if not sooner). Thanks for the tour of your Big Country. Nice rig!;)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So far we have 5 of our 12 reserved sites booked. Keep up the good work! John and I have learned a great deal about hosting successful events from the PA and VA events. Gus, Hudson, Jim & Cheryl are certainly a hard act to follow but "we're up for it".

We are currently in contact with Crossroads RV (our local Bighorn & Sundance Dealership (located in Newfield, NJ) and enlisting their participation. We are also checking on costs for a possible catered BBQ for Saturday night. More information on these topics will be available in the near future. Until then keep calling Avalon Campground to reserve your sites.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello Greg & Beth, that's great you will be able to attend. I recorded your site # and look foward to seeing you guys again. By the way, we've got water so bring the boats! There is lot's of bay and ocean areas there to skim along the surface! :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The question was asked about additional sites if we should need them.

Well, there would be additional sites available but they would be on the other side of the baseball field and Pavillion area. The current 12 reserved sites are held by us until February 1, 2010. At that time any non-reserved sites would have to be released back to Avalon Campground. I hope this helps and answers your questions.

Jim & Harriet

hi

Hi Folks,
Jim, Max and I would love to join you for this rally. But we need to learn when the next Virginia rally and East Coast rally will be planned. It would be nice to go to ALL of the meetings but I don't think we can do that. Just have to wait and see...
We will stay in touch.
H and J

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Jim, Harriet and Max,

It would be great to have you and you certainly are welcome. I believe the East Coast Plans will be announced very soon so just "set-a-spell" :eek:(no I did that right) and we'll bring the plan together for "all Y'all" ;). Darn, I think I'm getting the hang of it!:D

Jim & Harriet

rally

Hi Deb, we will look forward to learning the dates and places for alll the upcoming rally events - helps to get thru the cold winter months...
(I had looked at the forum rally list, but thanks for the reminder Jim.)

bill40

Jim, Harriet and Max, try and make it, the Chevy&GMC guys need you. Those other guys tend to out number us.

Status
Not open for further replies.