EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Clermont* - 05/21/2010 to 05/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Hey Deb, we are not coming on the ferry because we won't be south at that time...we'll just be coming from Pa. We aren't going to Chincoteague till the 26th...

And I hear Gus has decided on the location for the East Coast Rally? Ahem! Gus?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's great Gus except you are in P-10. I just got off the phone with Avalon and this is your confirmed site.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Because we were more than half booked on our hold sites, Avalon increased our available sites to 18. Yahoo! Keep calling and making your reservations! Remember that we will have to release unbooked sites back to Avalon on February 1st. No need for immediate decisions but just a reminder to keep that date in mind.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bill,

You gotta come back from California. Maybe it's a time zone thing? I was talking about Gus & Debra's truck!

Don't worry about "Bertha". She's taking me to work everyday but her name has been changed to "Dexter" :eek: to protect the innocent.

Hurry home my friends - we miss ya!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I forgot something. Jer hit 'em harder for me. You can beat him into the Eastern Time Zone if you would like. That would work for us!

bill40

SOON,SOON, might stop by moument valley if there is no snow,let you know when we leave, more fires today.

Jim & Harriet

hi folks,
since Gus and Debra are planning to attend we're thinking the dates will not be a conflict with the VA group plans. Jim, Max and I will mark the calendar and plan to be at the NJ rally.:angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's great. It would be wonderful to have you guys. Please let me know your site number when you call Avalon. After traveling with the two terrorist kitties Max is great to have around too!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Deb and John. Yoo Hoo!!! :D Move on over. Just made reservations with Avalon, we will be at the rally, site P-9. We plan to arrive Thursday 5/20. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Eric & Dorothy, that great news and I hope we will get some time to sit and chat. Really enjoyed your company during dinner at Hatteras.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I wanted to let everyone know that Avalon Campground is now closed for the season. Although the office remains open throughout the winter on shortened hours, you may not get an answer when you call to make your reservation. Please leave a message and Marlene will call you back.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I posted this to the front page as well but here is our attendees so far:

Current Registered Rally Attendees:
JOHN & DEBBIE BYLINSKI Site P-4

DUANE & DEBBIE CLAUSE Site P-13
GREG & BETH DEAN Site P-14
BILL & JERRY STEWART Site P-11
JIM & CHERYL HORST Site P-12
GUS & DEBRA FUNDERBERG Site P-10
MIKE & ANN WALKER Site P-5
GREG & MARINA CHRISTOPHER Site P-2