EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Clermont* - 05/21/2010 to 05/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yes, He is coming to NJ. We are pleased to have him and don't forget we will all get a tour of the new Landmark. Ain't that right jimbo?

dieselsweetheart

I love tours. Especially of new Heartlands! Deb, how far is Cape May from Avalon? I am thinking those trolley tours that take you around to see the homes...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Cheryl Avalon is about 14 miles from the end of NJ so 25 minutes by Dodge is about correct on Route 9. 12 minutes by Harley is about accurate if you take the Dodge on the parkway.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just happened to see that Crossroads RV, who will be sponsoring dinner on Saturday, has a Greystone 2900MK on order. Crossroads will be setting up display units at the rally and I hope they bring a Greystone so we can all get a look at the new line!

Jon, If you see this - bring the Greystone!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
NJ Rally Update

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and as such it's time to get back to work.

We currently have 10 of our 18 sites booked. Want to remind everyone that the non-booked sites have to be returned to Avalon Campground on February 1st. If you plan to attend please make your reservation soon so we can try to keep our group together.

Our Saturday night dinner will be provided by Crossroads Trailer Sales, a NJ Heartland Dealership. We will be working out full details on this effort after February 1st when we should have an approximate head count. Crossroads will also be bringing 5 display units and hopefully we get a Greystone on display!

Please don't forget Jim Beletti will be here with his new Landmark and we will all get to tour his rig.

T Shirts will be available for purchase. Cost $10.00 each. Last day to order will be April 15th. Please send your payment and size requests to the un-official East Coast Shirt Rep:
Mike Walker
14220 Triadelphia Mill Road
Dayton, MD 21036

John and I look foward to seeing you on our home turf - All y'all doesn't work very well up here. :D

jbeletti

Happy New Year Deb. I'm looking forward to joining you and John at your rally. I enjoy seeing my Heartland pals and getting to know Heartlanders I have yet to meet.

Hope you can get those remaining slots filled up and need to ask for more :)

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jim, Thanks for the New Year wish and all your help with getting our first rally off the ground. We are really looking foward to it!

Jim & Harriet

reservation

Hi All,
We made the reservation and will be in P-15. Can't wait to put all this winter weather behind us and get out on the road again.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.:angel:

Jim & Harriet

rally

being able to make rally plans really does help to get thru this winter weather. we will arrive on thursday, may 20th and leave on sunday.
my son has been living in philadelphia but we have never been to the
coast of n.j. - looking forward to seeing the ocean! :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just a reminder that we must turn our non-booked sites over to Avalon on February 1, 2010. We are currently at 11 rigs and have 7 available sites.

Mike & Ann Walker will be handling our rally T-Shirts and information will be posted soon.

If you would like more information regarding the 1st NJ Rally e-mail me at dbylinski@msn.com.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's right Bill but if Gus is the statistics guy for VA would you step up and be the stats guy for Jersey!

Status
Not open for further replies.