EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Hey Frank, looking forward to the Extravaganza. Will be good as always, I think 8:30 will be best since we are leaving at 10 for the tram and if weather permits we will do it outside at the rally barn. There are 4 grills there. Jim, Dave and Kevin will be doing the eggs. Catch you later...
8:00 is good or if you need it to be at 8:00. that's ok also. You just tell us when and we'll have it ready.

Chippendale

8:00 is good or if you need it to be at 8:00. that's ok also. You just tell us when and we'll have it ready.

Why don't you just settle on 8:00 and have it ready at 8:00? I think 8:00 will be fine, wish I was going to be there, of course, when it is 8:00 there, it will be 9:00 where I will be.

awfinney

Andrea and I would like to attend this rally. Looks like you still have few slots left. Please put us on the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Andrea and I would like to attend this rally. Looks like you still have few slots left. Please put us on the list.

It will be great to meet you and Andrea. Looks like you will be in site 1220 and looks like you have a lot in common with the Haddock's, can't wait to hear some of those stories. By the way are you guys interested in the tram ride? I think it's going to be fun. Just let us know. See you soon...By the way what are your arrival and departure dates?

awfinney

We will be arriving on the 2nd, checking out on the 6th. Put us down for the tram ride too.

Pokiejoe

Woohoo! Got a call from Jim Tyner today and he and his wife Laly will be attending the rally. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

DebiMac

Looking forward to this rally and seeing many friends again...and meeting new ones! If there’s anything we haven’t signed up for, please sign us up! Breakfast Extravangaza, tours, trams...doesn’t matter...we’ll join!

Mrsfish

Looking forward to this rally and seeing many friends again...and meeting new ones! If there’s anything we haven’t signed up for, please sign us up! Breakfast Extravangaza, tours, trams...doesn’t matter...we’ll join!

Waxing our rig, washing my dishes, walking the dogs....

Pokiejoe

We are looking forward to the rally as well and meeting you guys. I think it will be a great time :)

Pokiejoe

don’t let them off the hook, Don. You heard her- she wants to lend a hand anywhere she can (pun intended)😂😂

Well, wait a minute, I'll have to think about that. I really could use my coach waxed, I will furnish the wax and one hand and you furnish the other. LOL.....

Pokiejoe

Leaving Louisana, next rally for us is the NM rally. Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing you guys that have signed up to be there and if you haven't signed up we still have sites that need to be filled. Will be a great time.

'Lil Guy'

Ted and I will be bringing Margaritaville on the road to N. Mex. along with our Breakfast Extravaganza. A little early yet but maybe the attendees can be thinking of a side dish to bring. Biscuits and gravy, egg dishes, fried potatoes etc.
We'll provide the meats and the wives will provide the Mimosas to drink.

Don, if you didn't learn anything in La., don't let me down on the Sunday morning donut and coffee. You're not too big to rag on. Our group is ready to rumble and eager to get out your way. See everyone there and make sure to visit Margaritaville for a cocktail or ten. Safe travels on your way home and see everyone there. Later and have a great day. The best looking one of the bunch isn't in the pic. He had to take the picture.

Attachments

• DSC_0600.jpg
    DSC_0600.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 39

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Frank:
Looking forward to your "Special Breakfast" and the Margaritaville "stories of truth"!
However, I must disagree with your assumption that the best looking one isn't in the picture!
From my eye's....I see Elaine there! You can't hold a candle to her!
But, hey, everyone makes an error once in their life!
See you soon!
Safe Travels.

PS: I will bring either "Pickled Chicken Lips" or some other Rare exotic dish!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wow...we are just a little over a month out!

Can't wait to see allz youz guyz!

'Lil Guy'

John, I hope you make Margaritaville your 1st stop. Gonna be a great time to introduce the front runners of the Full-timers to the HOC. You might want to wear your hard hat. Ted doesn't like competition. I just hope Don can control any confrontations that might arise. See everyone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.