EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Ny, Verona - 08/13/2010 to 08/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Doctors report: The knee looks great (of course, he did the work...would I expect anything less?)... but 4 more weeks in the immobilizer to keep it straight at the risk of the muscles getting more stiff...but since this is a re-break I can see his point... so I see him again Sept. 2nd and then he will send me to PT. See you all next w/e...the Dodge is fueled and ready to go. Convoying up with Truknutt and we should be there noon-ish??

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Doctors report: The knee looks great (of course, he did the work...would I expect anything less?)... but 4 more weeks in the immobilizer to keep it straight at the risk of the muscles getting more stiff...but since this is a re-break I can see his point... so I see him again Sept. 2nd and then he will send me to PT. See you all next w/e...the Dodge is fueled and ready to go. Convoying up with Truknutt and we should be there noon-ish??

You're not letting him stop to pick up the dogs are you?:angel:

truknutt

Committed Member
Negative! They b stayin' with the sitter!! Smart butt..I have a good working relationship with my "Judy" Garmin!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I went to Carlisle Truck Nationals on Friday . Just wanted to let those know that are come up rt81 we had no delays with construction !!! I hope it's as good for you. We will be coming in on Wed.

dieselsweetheart

Ya construction is always a bummer... good to know it should be a clear shot up 81. We are meeting Dave and Nona at the crack of dawn so we're hoping to get in around noon...depending on how many times Dave needs to fuel up!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
No kids here--just us two old people. Thanks, Karen/Don Law

We got word today that Bob & Pat (TXBobcat) will be joining the group on site # 403 . They have been full time since 10-08-2007. See ya soon !!!

Are you trying to infer that we are old?!!!!! I am here to tell you that we are not as old as we look. We have just been rode hard and put up wet to many times...

See ya soon.

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
BTW I want you all to know I expect some nice cool weather and have a few evening campfires to tell a lot of lie's around.

Don't disappoint me. I would hate to take an unsatisfactory story back to my South TEXAS chapter rally group. :p

Also I will give you a heads up... We will be there on Monday in site #407. Thrusday we will move to Site#403. We are so mean we take up two spots in a week. :cool:

BC

copcarguy

Hey all!

We're leaving tomorrow (Aug 10th) about 1pm. I am debating on taking 84 to 81 in PA and then head up - OR - take the Thruway up to 90 and make a left around Albany. I know by taking 81, we'll save tolls. Anyone have advice or will be able to convoy? Looking forward to this trip!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well here we are. A rally of one. Only thing around is a Montana.

Looking for some Heartland Family. Hurry up and get here.

We are in Site#407 and will be lookin for ya'all to get here.

See yous guys soon. :cool:

BC

Freckles

4 New York Heartland Dealers show their support in our first Heartland Owner club Rally !!!! A special thanks goes out to the following Dealers.

Oliver's Campers Norwich , NY
Ballard's Camping Center Hamburg , NY
Wilkins RV Bath , NY
Seven O's RV Way Cicero , NY

Freckles

Copcarguy,

The thurway would be the faster of the 2 choices . But also less views and more $$$ . Which ever you decide have a safe drive and will see you on Wed !!!

jagiv

Sorry that we were not able to make it this year, but we will be there next year. Really wanted to show off our 2011 North Country 29RLS from Olivers Campers. Guess that will have to wait.

Have a great Rally and be sure to give plenty of credit to Greg and Beth for all the fine work that they have done getting this organized. Glad that they were able to generate such dealer interest. That's a good sign.

John

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Will be in on Thursday evening so keep the lights on for us. Going to try to avoid a nighttime set up but it may happen.

mrmagoo

We are working tomorrow (Thursday) so we opted to wait and come in 1st thing Friday... I was kinda hoping to get there Thursday and meet everyone... that didn't pan out....

I'll be on site 422... keep'er warm and ready for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.