EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim & Harriet

if you check the campground calendar I think that it is listed as Bluegrass Weekend including a concert
on Saturday night with "East Side Dave and the Mountain Folk Band."

cableman

This is the info you are looking for. Dan and lexie staying in a north trail, and we will be arriving friday the 11th and staying till monday.

cableman

Re: Shirts and more

please put us down for a medium and an xtra large on the t-shirt list. Thank you

Definitely JOIN! Mark and I became members in the last year and only have one rally under our belt, however, we had so much fun, we signed up for two more this year and possibly will do a third one. All the leaders and members couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome, and before we knew it we felt as if we belonged. Yes JOIN NOW! - You're almost there anyway just by sharing with us a common love of camping and the outdoors. We can't wait to see all our wonderful, new Heartland friends again and know there will be many more. One of my favorite evenings was the pot luck dinner...Nelly's 4 layer blueberry cake was actually made in her convection oven!!! I got so many ideas - the variety....! Also, thanks Deb, I still remember your line dance! Become a member and share in the fellowship - you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!!

jnbhobe

Hey everyone....if you'd like a PA rally T-shirt, let me know! Depending on how many interested will affect the cost of the shirt...but I think I can order shirts 36 shirts and they will cost you $10 a piece. I am trying to save rally money for the breakfast buffet at Shady Maple....which, by the way...benefits CLUB MEMBERS! So, if you aren't a CLUB MEMBER..why the heck not??? Check out the forum for information on becoming a CLUB MEMBER! Get yourself a number!!!! Most of you are, but there may be two or three of you here who aren't. Do you know you can save $$$$ at rallies by being a CLUB MEMBER??? The membership fee pays for itself in a short amount of time.... Fellow CLUB MEMBERS, chime in here please and let's convince the non-members to join!!! Do it for your hubby, your wife, your sister, your brother, your daughter, your son...oh heck!!! JUST DO IT!!!!:angel:

Oh, and if you want a shirt at the PA rally, I need sizes!

We have been members since the beginning of the club. What a great organization !! So many many benefits, and we have such a great time. Cheryl, we would love to have tee shirts also, a large and a 2X for Patti and Jon

dieselsweetheart

I think we have mostly members in our group as people are reporting in that they are members...I'm still waiting to hear from 2 more on my list.... ok on the shirts!!! Thanks everybody!!! Ya we will miss the potluck dinner this year...they have dancing in the "barn" every Saturday night and didn't want to give it up...but I have something else in mind...stay tuned!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Cheryl and Jim,

Sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun. Sorry Deb and I can't make it this year. So many rallies, so little vacation time (retirement can't come soon enough!). Hope to make it next year though. We'll see you in July!

dieselsweetheart

HI Gus and Deb....yes, you can't attend them all if you are still reporting for ...ugh...work. Looking forward to seeing you in July...Jim says as soon as it starts raining down there we are leaving...lol I'd be more worried about tornadoes!

bill40

Hey everyone....if you'd like a PA rally T-shirt, let me know! Depending on how many interested will affect the cost of the shirt...but I think I can order shirts 36 shirts and they will cost you $10 a piece. I am trying to save rally money for the breakfast buffet at Shady Maple....which, by the way...benefits CLUB MEMBERS! So, if you aren't a CLUB MEMBER..why the heck not??? Check out the forum for information on becoming a CLUB MEMBER! Get yourself a number!!!! Most of you are, but there may be two or three of you here who aren't. Do you know you can save $$$$ at rallies by being a CLUB MEMBER??? The membership fee pays for itself in a short amount of time.... Fellow CLUB MEMBERS, chime in here please and let's convince the non-members to join!!! Do it for your hubby, your wife, your sister, your brother, your daughter, your son...oh heck!!! JUST DO IT!!!!:angel:

Oh, and if you want a shirt at the PA rally, I need sizes!
Great Point Cheryl,
The club certainly help lead us to some new great friends, how do you put a price on that. We would need two XL

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

The count down begins......I just need to stop by the bank and dip into my savings to pay the PA Turnpike fair.:eek::eek:

Put us down for 2 large and 1 small.

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Hey Cheryl,

Please put us down for two Shirts (XL) please. Gotta be careful how I say that cause TrukNutt's watching for opportunities!

Happy Birthday Jim! Enjoy!

dieselsweetheart

Thanks for all your birthday wishes for Jim....he did have a great day! He went down to his parents and picked up another big batch of future firewood...this added to what we already have in the backyard will keep us sitting around the campfire for many, many, many years to come! Then I took him out to Applebee's for dinner...next we've got to try out the Margarita machine before the NJ rally next week!!! And the weather is beautiful!!! So yes, a great day!!!

I took note of all of your sizes for shirts! Thanks!!!

So we have 18 rigs for the PA rally.... so, get your favorite recipe out to share with each other....17 copies.... thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.