EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Ok - hears the scoop on the Cumberland County Playhouse. The only matinee that weekend is on Saturday, Sept. 7th at 2:30 pm. The musical is on the history of Johnny Cash as told thru his music to stardom. The cost will be $23.00 (group rate) per person payable in advance. I will go ahead and make the initial 15 person reservation but we will need to know who wants to go. I will let you know where to send the money later. For more information about the Playhouse, the website is www.ccplayhouse.com.

Nathan,
Add Malcolm and I to the Cumberland County Playhouse list. Sounds like a good time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Got ya'll down Valerie. It should be a great show. The Cumberland County Playhouse is world-wide known with many recognitions/awards for their shows. It will be fun.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dick and Lance, I can really feel the true love that you have for me. Hold on am I becoming a little delusional? Santha said she needs monitor this thread.
I agree with her. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Hi Byrd,

We love Johnny Cash - put us down for 2 tickets and let us know when/where to send a check.

Thanks,

Jim

Nabo

Fantastic - adding Jim & Nancy and Judy & Jerry to the Playhouse list. We also grew up with Johnny Cash's music and excited about seeing a play on him.

hillsonwheels

The navigator (read boss) and I agree that we would like to attend the production as well. Put us in coach Byrd! Will remit when you need the payment. Hope the Nabos are well.

Nabo

Got the hillsonwheels down for the playhouse. We're fine. Hope ya'll are warm in FL - it's not here with snow flurries predicted all weekend with highs in the 30's. That groundhog lies!!!

jbeletti

Map and Directions to the Cumberland County Playhouse have been added to post #1 of this thread as an attachment and as a link in the agenda.

Map and Directions to the Beletti home in The Gardens have been added to post #1 of this thread as an attachment and as a link in the agenda.

Note that the Playhouse and the Beletti home are near one another off 70-Sparta Highway - though on different days.

Nabo

Glad to have ya'll along for the Playhouse Lou and Betty.

For those ladies that like to shop - there are some unique shops in and around Crossville. Nancy Beletti has been nice enough to offered to make a list for us. Thank you Nancy:).

Last edited:

MCTalley

Go ahead and put me down for the golf outing. $20 for a bag, three woods, seven irons, a pitching wedge and 16 golf balls at Goodwill this afternoon. Going to check other Goodwills to see if I can find a couple other woods and a putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.