EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
I know Jim, every place we've stopped is a few degrees warmer. We're in Texarkana and its nice out but warmer than the high 40's-low 50's that we had in Indiana.

mmomega

AnyTimer
It's only been in the higher 80's low 90's in DFW. It was great at the game last night, they had the stadium open.

jayc

Legendary Member
dwimberly, we just got here to the park and met with their rally director. We still have sites available but you need to call the park NOW 866-599-7275 and reserve your site. Let me know if you do so and I will add you to the list.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I'm actually kind of jealous that you're already there Jay, haha. I wonder if I can talk Glenda into coming early and we can just drive back and work Mon-Thurs and leave the trailer.

jayc

Legendary Member
Thats great Dan, we'll be here waiting for you and Connie to arrive. You'll have a ball!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Don't forget to add Dan and Connie to the list, Jay!

We're jealous too. Going to bring Mammoth home this weekend to get her prepped... and go to the Texas State Fair on Sunday, since it's our only change to go this year. Then we'll see ya Wednesday!

mmomega

AnyTimer
Don't forget to add Dan and Connie to the list, Jay!

We're jealous too. Going to bring Mammoth home this weekend to get her prepped... and go to the Texas State Fair on Sunday, since it's our only change to go this year. Then we'll see ya Wednesday!

I need to get mine tomorrow or the next and get it washed as well, good lawd I went by the storage place to day and the trailer was nasssssssty. Haven't washed it since before our trip to SC in July. The outside is going to need a good deep cleaning but I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here that will help wash it right? Right? :D

We'll be headed down Thursday. I'm going to give them a call in the morning though and see if our rally spot happens to be open for this upcoming weekend through next, with it being 1st trade weekend I'm sure that would be a big NO.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We have a nice pet ramp that works great on the trailer and TV. Stacy bought it for Bear and we only got to use it one time before we lost him. She gave 90-100 dollars for it. If anyone has need for it let me know and I'll bring it to Canton with me next week. When she gets home from the W word thing I'll see what she wants for it but, I'm sure the price will be cheap enough.

hcriddle

Rex,

I have a German Shepherd that we are discussing putting down in the next few days. She is really struggling to get around and it is killing me to watch her. It kills me more to put her down. I am an old K-9 officer so even though she was not a police dog she is a very important member of the family. If I can't do it, I would be interested in the ramp. I will let you know. When are you going to be pulling out for Canton? We are leaving Wednesday so we will make our decision in the next couple of days.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Rex,

I have a German Shepherd that we are discussing putting down in the next few days. She is really struggling to get around and it is killing me to watch her. It kills me more to put her down. I am an old K-9 officer so even though she was not a police dog she is a very important member of the family. If I can't do it, I would be interested in the ramp. I will let you know. When are you going to be pulling out for Canton? We are leaving Wednesday so we will make our decision in the next couple of days.

Here is a stock photo of it from their website.

We are pulling out Friday morning and be there about 1400.

Asking $50.00 for it.

140.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.