EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am in backin site 5, will arrive on Tuesday the 8th leave on Monday the 14th..

See you all then.

BC

BTW.. I am leaving Livingston on Sunday staying Sunday and Monday night at Oak Creek in Weatherford.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great!! Will you attend the wine tasting and museum tours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

I got a message from Larry & Mary Ann Oberbeck that they are coming to the Rally!

pegmikef

I got a message from Larry & Mary Ann Oberbeck that they are coming to the Rally!

Outstanding! I hope this means they finally got back in their house.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in backin site 5, will arrive on Tuesday the 8th leave on Monday the 14th..

Bob, I got the Street Guard and hope you can give me some pointers on setting it up while we are at Quanah. I also bought a 64GB chip. Thanks, Mike

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Bob, I got the Street Guard and hope you can give me some pointers on setting it up while we are at Quanah. I also bought a 64GB chip. Thanks, Mike

No problem. The Street Guardian is easy to set up. I have an AC adapter that will allow us to set it up in the trailer.. Bring it by or let me know when you're ready to set it up...

BC

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear Larry & Mary Ann Oberbeck are attending. We have a tradition that they end up with a site right beside me. I'm looking forward to seeing them...

BC

HornedToad

7aa6bd453655f6d2313230c440b6f1ef.jpg
I had to go to the big city... But I finally found one off the shelf, just in time for the rally breakfast!!!

TravelTiger

Folks traveling to the rally early this week, please keep an eye on the weather. Although Quanah is less in the threatened area, north central TX may see an elevated risk for severe weather, including hail and high winds. A great app for your smartphone is called "weather radio."

http://weatherradioapp.com

Yes it costs $4.99, but it's excellent about warning you of dangerous weather wherever you are, along with forecasting and radar. I highly recommend it!

pegmikef

Folks traveling to the rally early this week, please keep an eye on the weather. Although Quanah is less in the threatened area, north central TX may see an elevated risk for severe weather, including hail and high winds. A great app for your smartphone is called "weather radio."

http://weatherradioapp.com

Yes it costs $4.99, but it's excellent about warning you of dangerous weather wherever you are, along with forecasting and radar. I highly recommend it!

Ok, I bought it, but you will have to show me how to use it. Thanks.

Donna1098

Sounds like a good idea. We have several items; microwave/convection above range unit, clock and a couple coffee caddies. David has some other stuff but I'm not sure what that is so I'll let him share.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I agree with this app! I bought it and have been happy with it.

rxbristol

We may not arrive on Thursday as planned due to the weather. I told the RV park I will pay for my spot, even if not used, and not to give it away because if there is a break in the weather we will make a run for it. Worst case scenario, we arrive on Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.