EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Quanah - 3/11/2016 to 3/13/2016

Are you interested in the 501 Winery Wine Tasting & Snacks Event, Sat. March 12?

• Yes! I understand it will cost $10 per person.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, thanks anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lin and Debbie Ballard plan to attend. Arrive 3/10-13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Be sure to call the park for reservations. Winter office hours: 8-10am and 4-6pm.

Also report back your site number. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Gotcha, Pat & Elaine!

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
All, we have updated thread 1 to include the Breakfast Extravaganza Potluck contributions that have been mentioned in the thread. The Breakfast Extravaganza Potluck is Saturday March 12th at 8:30AM in the Rally Hall. Please let me know if you are attending, and what you are bringing.

Thanks all!

pegmikef

Ok folks, here's an early bird special for anyone that is there the afternoon of the 9th. Peggy just told me she wants to do her bacon-wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeno pepper poppers and maybe a side of Julio's chips and dip. Everyone is welcome, so stop by and try 'em. We will be in Site 24. Some of you have had them before and yes she will be using her secret ingredient Julio's seasoning.

dlw930

Ok folks, here's an early bird special for anyone that is there the afternoon of the 9th. Peggy just told me she wants to do her bacon-wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeno pepper poppers and maybe a side of Julio's chips and dip. Everyone is welcome, so stop by and try 'em. We will be in Site 24. Some of you have had them before and yes she will be using her secret ingredient Julio's seasoning.

We may need to come a day earlier than we'd planned! Love Julio's!

avvidclif

I'm calling tomorrow to see exactly what day we are scheduled to arrive. May need to change things around.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Folks, I'm excited to share that we have some great sponsors sending us goodies for the Rally! I'll add to this as I am hopeful it will grow!

Some of Our Sponsors so far:
Origen (maker of SnapPads)
Progressive Industries
RVLock & Co, LLC
Torklift (maker of GlowStep)

rxbristol

Folks, I'm excited to share that we have some great sponsors sending us goodies for the Rally! I'll add to this as I am hopeful it will grow!

Progressive Industries
RVLock & Co, LLC

VERY nice...good work.

Ted_Dee

Progressive Industries
RVLock & Co, LLC

Excellent job! This is going to be a great rally.

HornedToad

My boss tells a funny story about Julio...
back in the early 1980s Julio was a chef at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Del Rio, Texas.
He had a large Rag Doll that he would dance out of the kitchen with when the band was playing
for a few trips around the dance floor, then he would rush back to the grill to flip the steaks and
join the band in melody with his wooden spoons, before he pranced back onto the dance floor
for another spin with the rag doll.

Julio started selling chips & salsa on the side and it bloomed into the successful business it is today.

We can't make it in on Wednesday, but please save us some poppers & Julio's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.