EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
On Friday September 30, 2016 at our evening campfire/happy hour, we will be having a raffle/gift exchange. Please bring one gift in the $10 to $20 range, per rig. We will also have a 50/25/25 raffle.

If you have never visited Utah, it is consistently voted as one of the top three or four most scenic states in the U.S.

For that reason, my plan is not to overload this Rally with a busy agenda. My thought is to let everyone explore this amazing , one of a kind natural wonderland at their own pace, either alone or in groups.

More to come................................Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Lou,
Thanks for keeping me honest, it is one gift per rig. Thanks, Trace

pegmikef

Trace I just talked to Jay and he told me to come to your rally. Please put Peggy and me down. I'm not sure of the dates yet until I look things over tomorrow. I will make reservations tomorrow (and I can live with no sewer although I might have to use your honey wagon for grey water). Mike

TandT

Trace I just talked to Jay and he told me to come to your rally. Please put Peggy and me down. I'm not sure of the dates yet until I look things over tomorrow. I will make reservations tomorrow (and I can live with no sewer although I might have to use your honey wagon for grey water). Mike
Mike, if Jay told you to come, then you better come. We are happy to have you. Please let me know when you have your dates confirmed with the park. And yes you can use my honey wagon if you need it. In fact we have trained experts standing by to assist you. :) Trace

pegmikef

Mike, if Jay told you to come, then you better come. We are happy to have you. Please let me know when you have your dates confirmed with the park. And yes you can use my honey wagon if you need it. In fact we have trained experts standing by to assist you. :) Trace

I had one I used several times with my North Trail because one 26 gallon grey tank just ain't enough!

Oh yeah, I forgot. Please put us down for the dinner too please. Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What! No sewer?
Mike, looks like you are in charge of the blue wagon.
Soon as I get my site number I'll arrange for pickup.

Peace
Dave

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
What! No sewer?

Peace
Dave

Dave...........no need for the honey wagon. You are in the high class section with FHU with Trace and myself.
See ya in Sept and it's going to be a blast.

TandT

Just to clarify, there are only four spaces out of the thirty I have reserved at the two parks that have no sewer. They are all at Bryce/Zion RV Park (#2)

We currently have three sites remaining. Going to be a fun time. Trace

pegmikef

What! No sewer?

Peace
Dave

No problem Dave. We'll be able make sure the trained experts get a little action. Wonder if Trace will move me up to the higher rent district should someone have to cancel (although I would rather that no one has to cancel).

TandT

It's all high class, but at a very affordable price. Budget prices, million dollar views! Trace

Last edited:

pegmikef

Ok Trace, I spoke with Ellen and got my reservations. Arrive 23 September and depart on 02 October. I am assuming the Las Vegas convoy is departing on the 2nd. Mike

TandT

Ok Trace, I spoke with Ellen and got my reservations. Arrive 23 September and depart on 02 October. I am assuming the Las Vegas convoy is departing on the 2nd. Mike

Okay Mike that's great! I'll market down and yes the convoy is leaving on October 2nd for Las Vegas. Trace

navyAZ1

Hello There, Miss Ann and I the Parrish's are now registered for the 2nd venue, we will be arriving on 9/25, and leave with everyone else on 10/2 to head to the National Rally. Put us down for the Dinner also, see y'all there.

TandT

Hello There, Miss Ann and I the Parrish's are now registered for the 2nd venue, we will be arriving on 9/25, and leave with everyone else on 10/2 to head to the National Rally. Put us down for the Dinner also, see y'all there.
That's great! Glad you made it in. We are looking forward to this event. Trace

TandT

Just added George and Vicky (Retired_Now) (TX). Really looking forward to seeing you guys again!

As of today we have only one space remaining! Trace

Trace

jbeletti

Just added George and Vicky (Retired_Now) (TX). Really looking forward to seeing you guys again!

As of today we have only one space remaining! Trace

Trace

Wish I was taking it. With luck - we'll be moved already and we'll be sitting in Vegas preparing for the mass-arrival!

TandT

Wish I was taking it. With luck - we'll be moved already and we'll be sitting in Vegas preparing for the mass-arrival!

Wish you were taking it too.
Yes, moving thirty rigs two hundred miles, will be interesting and fun. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.