EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wino2

Some day, Kristy! Had a great time at your rally. Still having a lot of conversations with fellow RV's, about the area.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
:rolleyes:
Some day, Kristy! Had a great time at your rally. Still having a lot of conversations with fellow RV's, about the area.

Meanwhile back at the Moab rally.................Wayne where are you??

wino2

Trace, just good memories. Have a lot of good ones at yours also. Can't wait to get there and see everyone and make some more! see ya on Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Staying overnight for 2 days here in Mesquite. Will see you guys on Tue.

New truck is wonderful. Drives great and have to look to see if trailer is still there.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

We enjoyed having you!

And now for the Moab Rally. Back to you Trace!:angel:

Kristy

Gaffer

In Provo this morning. Staying at the Elks Lodge. Going to drive up to the Heber valley and Park City today. See you all tomorrow!

MTPockets

I don't recall if we've met you all before or not (except CO Bill & Deanna; Craig & Tena) but look forward to this Rally. See y'all Tuesday afternoon. Terry & June

Jimsryker

We've been outside of Zion for two days. Heading out tomorrow for Moab. Weather today looks very dark outside. 60% chance of rain according to the weather page. Very excited everyone!

TandT

Knock on wood, no rain here yesterday or so far today. Nice and in the 70's. Trace

TandT

I don't recall if we've met you all before or not (except CO Bill & Deanna; Craig & Tena) but look forward to this Rally. See y'all Tuesday afternoon. Terry & June

Terry,
This is going to be fun. For the first time, I don't know at least half the folks coming to this Rally.
Look forward to making some new friends. Trace

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Having a down pour right now here in Mesquite along with some pretty good winds enough to shake the rig and scare the dog.
Don't mind the rain just don't like the wind. Not good to drive in.

see ya'll tomorrow if the winds don't blow us away.

Jimsryker

Your storm is just reaching us here in Zion BigJim. That wind you mentioned announced it's arrival. The weather page says it should be done by 9pm today.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Your storm is just reaching us here in Zion BigJim. That wind you mentioned announced it's arrival. The weather page says it should be done by 9pm today.

Hey Jim how's it going? We will be at Zion after the Moab rally.

see ya at Moab on Tue.

Jimsryker

It's going great BigJim! Excited to see you and your new rig @ Moab, Tuesday. I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow on the road for you. We'll head up the 15 and cut across on the 70. Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.