EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Williamsburg - 5/13/2011 to 5/15/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, it seems that the new president (Eric) and first lady (Dorothy)of the rallyholics club have exerted their recruiting pressure and we will be arriving on Thursday staying at least till Sunday, maybe longer.

Looking forward to it.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Sam & Larry are coming! Yahoo! I can't wait to see you guys cause it's been too long. There's no ocean swimming on this one and I know Sam is totally heartbroken over that! NOT!

jbeletti

Well, it seems that the new president (Eric) and first lady (Dorothy)of the rallyholics club have exerted their recruiting pressure and we will be arriving on Thursday staying at least till Sunday, maybe longer.

Looking forward to it.

Party time - excellent!

Jim

handva

Went down to Williamsburg today for a day trip, needed a break from working. Stopped by the campground, decent set up. Just to let you know the manager said the site she gave us might not be the one we get. She said the reservation was for a spot, not a specific spot. Just a heads up.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Looking forward to it.

Super Duper!!! It's gonna be a fun weekend. Well, that settles it. I was thinking of setting up Thursday then going to work, on Friday. Ain't gonna do it now. I'll just spend the day partying!!!

SouthernNights

Looking foward to seeing all you guys again.

I do hope Pete is somewhere's within eye sight of us, Keith . Not sure I would sleep too good if I couldn't keep an eye on him.

hillsonwheels

What? All this 'citement about the Bandstras showing up and all day partying? Am I in danger of losing my party animal badge? Come on in Sam and Larry. Let the fun begin.

Dick

jbeletti

Super Duper!!! It's gonna be a fun weekend. Well, that settles it. I was thinking of setting up Thursday then going to work, on Friday. Ain't gonna do it now. I'll just spend the day partying!!!

There ya go Keith. Partying can even be sitting around the campfire spinning yarns :)

SouthernNights

What? All this 'citement about the Bandstras showing up and all day partying? Am I in danger of losing my party animal badge? Come on in Sam and Larry. Let the fun begin.

Dick

Dont worry Dick, I can't even come close to your "party animal" even if I knew where it was.....

Hudson

Busch Gardens excursion

Debra has asked me to lead the field trip to Busch Gardens. To get a better handle on how to make it as enjoyable as possible, I have created a new thread for anyone who's interested.

Click here for the Busch Gardens trip thread

Please reply there rather than here to talk about the BG trip.

This is going to be so much fun!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Busch Gardens excursion

Gosh - wish we can go. Sounds like way too much fun.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Are we there yet? (Actually, I think Jim B. is already there!) Deb and I finished our buying of "stuff" tonight. Now I just have to find a place to put it all!

boatto5er

Debra and I are planning on going to CAPT George's Seafood Buffet Thursday evening. All are welcome to come. I don't plan on making it a "Group" event or trying to get a big table in advance. Thought we'd just see what they have available when we get there (I'm a bit adventurous). Let us know Thursday if you'd like to come along.

boatto5er

Off to pick up the trailer in an hour or so. Then we load everything up (and I do mean everything!). Still not sure where all these boxes and bags are going. Got a work confernece call at 3:00, then we're heading out. Be there this evening.

jbeletti

Debra and I are planning on going to CAPT George's Seafood Buffet Thursday evening. All are welcome to come. I don't plan on making it a "Group" event or trying to get a big table in advance. Thought we'd just see what they have available when we get there (I'm a bit adventurous). Let us know Thursday if you'd like to come along.

Gus,

Nancy and I will join you guys for dinner out Thursday night. We are heading to Jamestown this afternoon. Not sure that we'll be back in time for dinner tonight. See you soon!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.