EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sonja,
Welcome to the group! I see you are from Rogue River. We are in Klamath Falls and there are other members from Grants Pass.
I'm sure you will enjoy the rally. They are kind of addictive!

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bob and Sonja,

Welcome to both of you and I will do my best to get your T-Shirt orders in. I have sent the request to Brad a few moments ago so I hope that I am able to get those added to the order. I should know within a day or two. I will keep you updated.

I am so glad that you guys are coming to our rally. They are really fun as other have said and you will get to meet some REALLY GREAT people! We have a lot of exciting things planned for this and the Oregon Rally and since they are getting closer to happening, we are starting to get really excited!!!! Can't wait to meet you all!

Rod Ditrich

I received your email, Rod, and really appreciate it. We are new members this year and this is our first rally (it is also our first attempt at replying to anyone, so I hope you get it.)
If it is not too late, we would like 2 T shirts (one medium and one 2x). Medium name Sonja 2X name Julie If it is too late for that, it is not a problem.
There will be two of us: Sonja Nisson and Julie Rogers. We are very excited about the rally, meeting folks, and having fun. I am available for golf for sure. Julie is recovering from surgery and hopes to be available for golf by that time. We are arriving early in the week. Looking forward to meeting you- Sonja

This is our first rally too. If it isn't too late, can we get one XXL and one XL?

Thanks,
Bob

For20hunter

Bob and Sonja,

I got a hold of Brad today and he said that he can still get your shirt order in, so your shirts are ordered with the rest. :cool:

Rod Ditrich

This is our first rally too. If it isn't too late, can we get one XXL and one XL?

Thanks,
Bob

I received your email, Rod, and really appreciate it. We are new members this year and this is our first rally (it is also our first attempt at replying to anyone, so I hope you get it.)
If it is not too late, we would like 2 T shirts (one medium and one 2x). Medium name Sonja 2X name Julie If it is too late for that, it is not a problem.
There will be two of us: Sonja Nisson and Julie Rogers. We are very excited about the rally, meeting folks, and having fun. I am available for golf for sure. Julie is recovering from surgery and hopes to be available for golf by that time. We are arriving early in the week. Looking forward to meeting you- Sonja

For20hunter

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park (Spokane) - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

David and Patricia,

I just got off of the phone with Spokane RV Resort and found out that you guys are assigned to site #13. I have updated the roster and first post to reflect that.

Rod Ditrich

Hi

Just decided we would like to join the rally. Called the RV park, and we have a reservation arriving July 24, and leaving on the 30th. Don't have a site assignment yet, since the gal who handles the group reservations is out for a week. Can we still order shirts? We'll be coming from Coos Bay via Mary Hill with the caravan.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Pat and Dave

shelsay

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park (Spokane) - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

I just received en e-mail from them with the same info.

Pat

Manzan

Rod, Carol and I will not be able to make it to Deer Park next month. Will call and cancel reservation tomorrow. Carol has some health issues that prevent us from being there. If it could be delayed a month, no problem!
Bruce and Carol

For20hunter

Rod, Carol and I will not be able to make it to Deer Park next month. Will call and cancel reservation tomorrow. Carol has some health issues that prevent us from being there. If it could be delayed a month, no problem!
Bruce and Carol

Bruce and Carol,

I am so sorry to hear that and will hold you both in our heart and prayers. We wish Carol the best and hope all works out for the best.

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

The T-Shirts are done all shipped today! Just a reminder the cost of the shirts is $15.00 each for the Small through XL and $17.00 each for XXL and XXXL. Please bring you money to the rally with you so Kelly and I are not out of a bunch of money out of our own pocket, since we have paid for them currently.

The rally is getting closer and Kelly and I are getting excited to see everyone!!

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

WINE TASTING EVENT: We have a new event added to the schedule. We have added a wine tasting at 7:00pm (or shortly thereafter if the potluck has not yet ended) on Saturday evening. This will be a blind wine tasting event and the winner of the best white wine and the best red wine will get a prize. To participate in this, each person brings a bottle of their favorite wine to site 25 by 4:30 pm Saturday and we will label them and bring them to the event later that evening. Everyone participating will also need to bring along your own wine glass. The wines will be judged by all those who participate in this event. Kelly and I will provide some cheese, crackers and other snacks to help the experience along with the prizes. Please let Kelly and I know if you are interested and will be joining us for this, so we know how much snacks to get.

Participants:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich
Mark Carlson
Carlos and Kindra Benavidez
Jeff and Wendy Gerbing
Bruce and Carol McLaughlin
Bob and Kim Walter
Pat and David HoleTom and Marla English
Dick and Fran Bernard
Doug and Doris Anderson

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Mark is excited, but he wishes he could get a bottle of his favorite before we leave next week. So he will just have to use one of his other favorites! He has several.....

Kristy

For20hunter

We will be stopping at Maryhill on our way to Spokane and they have one of the great wineries of the northwest there. Just sayin

Mark is excited, but he wishes he could get a bottle of his favorite before we leave next week. So he will just have to use one of his other favorites! He has several.....

Kristy

WINE TASTING EVENT: We have a new event added to the schedule. We have added a wine tasting at 7:00pm (or shortly thereafter if the potluck has not yet ended) on Saturday evening. This will be a blind wine tasting event and the winner of the best white wine and the best red wine will get a prize. To participate in this, each person brings a bottle of their favorite wine to site 25 by 4:30 pm Saturday and we will label them and bring them to the event later that evening. Everyone participating will also need to bring along your own wine glass. The wines will be judged by all those who participate in this event. Kelly and I will provide some cheese, crackers and other snacks to help the experience along with the prizes. Please let Kelly and I know if you are interested and will be joining us for this, so we know how much snacks to get.

Participants:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich
Mark Carlson
Jeff and Wendy Gerbing

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

Here is the updated list:

Participants:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich
Mark Carlson
Jeff and Wendy Gerbing
Bob and Kim Walter
Pat and David Hole
Tom and Marla English
Dick and Fran Bernard

Last edited:

shelsay

Bet I know what Mark will bring. Yes, we want to participate:p Just to be clear, it's one bottle per person not one per couple, right?

Pat

For20hunter

One bottle per couple unless you each have a different favorite that you want to enter into the contest.

Participants:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich
Mark Carlson
Jeff and Wendy Gerbing
Bob and Kim Walter
Pat and David Hole
Tom and Marla English
Dick and Fran Bernard

Last edited:
Status