EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod,
We are planning to come to the Washington, Oregon area the summer of 2016.

As of right now, we will be looking to come to next years version of this Rally. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
AWESOME! That would be great! Still in the planning phases so I do not have a lot of information yet.

Rod Ditrich

Rod,
We are planning to come to the Washington, Oregon area the summer of 2016.

As of right now, we will be looking to come to next years version of this Rally. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey all, is there any interest in doing a group wine tasting at one of the local vineyards in the Leavenworth area? If so, Kelly and I will set it up. We are limited to only two different afternoons with everything else we have scheduled already. Either Thursday afternoon (around 1pm) or Sunday afternoon (around 1pm). If you are interested, please let us know which one works best for you and we will schedule whichever one has the most interest.

The other option would be to do another blind wine tasting event, in which everyone brings a bottle of their favorite wine (limited to the first 12 bottles) and Kelly and I will bag them up before hand. We could do this Saturday evening before, during or after the ice cream social or since wine and Ice Cream don't go so good together, we could do this Thursday or Sunday. The benefit of this is no designated drivers needed.

Please let us know ASAP.

Rod Ditrich

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Rod & Kelly,

Would love to do a group wine tasting, either day - Thursday or Sunday would work for us. Chuck wouldn't mind being a driver, sounds like fun! Or we are down for doing it at RV Park.

Thanks for planning this, Donna

Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doris is always up for wine tasting. :cool: Either day will work. If I recall, there are wine and distilled spirits tasting in Cashmere, conveniently located in the same building. There is also the "Leavenworth wine trail" http://www.winesnw.com/news_reviews/newsandreviews_leavenworth_winetrail.htm. I suspect you know this little slice of heaven in central Washington much better than we do so will will gladly follow your lead. I am an experienced designated driver for winery tours. However, if there are breweries or distilleries involved, I'd rather be a passenger. ;)
Doug

jdfishing

The Kramers are open to either and I can be a DD. Preference would be Thurs for wine tasting tour and either day for the blind tasting.

jbeletti

Hey all, is there any interest in doing a group wine tasting at one of the local vineyards in the Leavenworth area? If so, Kelly and I will set it up. We are limited to only two different afternoons with everything else we have scheduled already. Either Thursday afternoon (around 1pm) or Sunday afternoon (around 1pm). If you are interested, please let us know which one works best for you and we will schedule whichever one has the most interest.

If the Thursday option comes to pass - add Nancy and I to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.