EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sounding like we have good interest! Now to just iron out the plans. Keep your preferences coming in!!

WeRWilsons

Hey Rod,

Linda and I have still been trying unsuccessfully to sign up for your rally. As soon as we see an opening on your spreadsheet we contact the RV Park, but have had no luck, as they report the space occupied. We noticed it was mentioned there might be an upcoming vacancy between the 11-20 something loop and would be willing to take the vacancy if it indeed does come available. However with the apparent miscommunication or mistiming with the park, we were hoping that if someone was going to be unable to attend perhaps they could contact you or us directly so we could have a chance to sign up. Still hoping we can get there...as it looks like it will be a fun rally. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

For20hunter

Space 35 and 46 are still available. 35 is one that someone just cancelled and 46 has never been reserved yet. Call Marylee back and ask about those two specific sites. If you still have problems then let me know and I will pave the way for you. I also know that there is two more sites that are probably going to open up as people told me they are going to have to cancel, but they are holding out canceling in the hopes that something changes in their personal lives within the next couple weeks. Both of those sites are in the 11-20 loop.

Rod

Hey Rod,

Linda and I have still been trying unsuccessfully to sign up for your rally. As soon as we see an opening on your spreadsheet we contact the RV Park, but have had no luck, as they report the space occupied. We noticed it was mentioned there might be an upcoming vacancy between the 11-20 something loop and would be willing to take the vacancy if it indeed does come available. However with the apparent miscommunication or mistiming with the park, we were hoping that if someone was going to be unable to attend perhaps they could contact you or us directly so we could have a chance to sign up. Still hoping we can get there...as it looks like it will be a fun rally. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
There's a new visitors guide for Washington. See: www.experiencewa.com.
An interesting article is about trips of a lifetime. It also has a lot of good information about the state organized by region. You can read it on line or order a copy.

tenglish

Hey all, is there any interest in doing a group wine tasting at one of the local vineyards in the Leavenworth area? If so, Kelly and I will set it up. We are limited to only two different afternoons with everything else we have scheduled already. Either Thursday afternoon (around 1pm) or Sunday afternoon (around 1pm). If you are interested, please let us know which one works best for you and we will schedule whichever one has the most interest.

The other option would be to do another blind wine tasting event, in which everyone brings a bottle of their favorite wine (limited to the first 12 bottles) and Kelly and I will bag them up before hand. We could do this Saturday evening before, during or after the ice cream social or since wine and Ice Cream don't go so good together, we could do this Thursday or Sunday. The benefit of this is no designated drivers needed.

Please let us know ASAP.

Rod Ditrich

I Rod, Marla and I are up for wine tasting. Any day any time is ok with us.
Tom

WeRWilsons

Rod,

Thanks for the advice and pointing us in the right direction. Marylee seemed to know what was going on and we were able to reserve site 35 the very first time we spoke with her. Looking forward to your rally.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Are you able to make it to Oregon the next weekend? You are welcome to join us again if you can.

Kristy

For20hunter

Regarding the wine tasting, Kelly is still working the details out but it looks like it will be $10.00 per person tasting fee. More to follow!

For20hunter

Well, we are not getting a lot of support for the Rally shirts so the cost is going to be $1.00 more per shirt to cover the extra cost. Last year we sold 60 shirts so I assumed that meeting the goal of 48 wouldn't be a big problem. For those of you that already paid us for the shirts, Kelly and I will just eat the $1.00 for your shirts, but unless we sell 18 more shirts, the cost for everyone else will be an additional $1.00 each.

Rod

Grampafish

Well, we are not getting a lot of support for the Rally shirts so the cost is going to be $1.00 more per shirt to cover the extra cost. Last year we sold 60 shirts so I assumed that meeting the goal of 48 wouldn't be a big problem. For those of you that already paid us for the shirts, Kelly and I will just eat the $1.00 for your shirts, but unless we sell 18 more shirts, the cost for everyone else will be an additional $1.00 each.

Rod

Rod, Thanks for the offer but we will either pay the extra or buy Kelly a glass of wine :) We really appreciate all that you are doing to make this rally a success.

We finally get to take Miss Bella out for the first time since her surgery. We are heading to Soap Lake, WA on Saturday for a five night fishing trip. We are sooo looking forward to getting on the road again.

For20hunter

Doug and Doris,

We didn't realize you guys had Miss Bella off the road so long. Hopefully she is good as new.

We head out for a month long trip beginning May 2nd. We are staying a week over in Lewiston Idaho and then heading down to Utah for the remainder of the trip. On our way home we are staying in Boardman at the Boardman RV park the 29th -31st of May. If you guys have nothing going maybe you can join us for a couple nights?

Rod

For20hunter

I have just learned that Carlos and Kindra Benavidez (Moses) are not able to make it to the Rally this year and have just cancelled their site. Site #15 is now available if anyone is interested.

Rod

CBB

Hi For20hunter,

My wife and I are new Heartland members and owners as of last year, and we would like to come to our first Heartland rally in WA, Monitor 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015
We have a Landmark Rushmore, so not sure what site would work for our trailer and truck?
Also not sure who to reserve and pay through.

Many thanks for any info, Brent CBB

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
CBB, on page one of this thread there is contact information. You can contact For20hunter and get the info you are requesting.
Follow this link [LINK]

Peace
Dave

Grampafish

Doug and Doris,

We didn't realize you guys had Miss Bella off the road so long. Hopefully she is good as new.

We head out for a month long trip beginning May 2nd. We are staying a week over in Lewiston Idaho and then heading down to Utah for the remainder of the trip. On our way home we are staying in Boardman at the Boardman RV park the 29th -31st of May. If you guys have nothing going maybe you can join us for a couple nights?

Rod
Rod, thanks for the offer but we'll be at Collier Memorial State Park (southern Oregon) at that time; on our way to So Cal for family celebrations. We'll see Kristy and Mark over the 4th at Casey's and then we have the WA and OR rallies.

For20hunter

Brent,

That is great! We would love to meet you and have you attend our rally!! It is going to be a lot of fun and if you are down in Washington for this, maybe you would be interested in caravanning with us the following weekend to the Oregon Rally down in North Bend Oregon? I know Mark and Kristy (the Oregon Chapter Leaders) still has some sites available and would love to have you. Check out the first post of this thread to see the details for the caravan.

Also, would you and your wife be interested in getting Washington Rally T-Shirts? The cost is $15.00 for S-XL and $17.00 for 2XL and 3XL. Also a lot of us are doing a wine tasting trip into Leavenworth on Thursday evening, which is $10.00 per person for the tasting fee if you are interested. Last but not least, we are doing a rafting trip on the Wenatchee River on Saturday if you are interested the details of the cost and how to make the reservations are on the first post of this thread as well.

All of their sites will accommodate your Rushmore. All of them are at least 65 feet long. I am in the process now of updating the list as we have a couple of site changes. If you look at the first post in a few minutes, you will see the sites that are available.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and we look forward to meeting you.

Rod

Hi For20hunter,

My wife and I are new Heartland members and owners as of last year, and we would like to come to our first Heartland rally in WA, Monitor 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015
We have a Landmark Rushmore, so not sure what site would work for our trailer and truck?
Also not sure who to reserve and pay through.

Many thanks for any info, Brent CBB

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Brent,
We would love to have you join us at the OR rally as well if you can make it. The more, the merrier!

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.