EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
If I can squeeze it in, I am planning to fly fish on Icicle Creek near Leavenworth. Doris and I have been on it once before and it's a beautiful stream with a road that follows it for most of its length. It might be before the wine tasting or between seminars or even Sunday. Just letting everyone know in case they want to bring gear. If anyone wants to learn and has no equipment, I will be willing to guide and loan equipment.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I just learned that Rick and Joyce Marones will not be able to make the Rally, so site #12 is now available if anyone wants to switch or anyone who is not yet signed up wants to come. Call the Wenatchee River County Park ASAP if this interests you and then let me know via PM or preferably a post here.

Rod

For20hunter

Rick and Joyce just told me that they are holding off canceling their site with the park until one of us asks for it so we can insure that it goes to a Heartlander. Please let us know ASAP if you want site #12.

Rod

I just learned that Rick and Joyce Marones will not be able to make the Rally, so site #12 is now available if anyone wants to switch or anyone who is not yet signed up wants to come. Call the Wenatchee River County Park ASAP if this interests you and then let me know via PM or preferably a post here.

Rod

For20hunter

RV and TOW VEHICLE WASH AND WAX is now available: The owner of Express Detail has cut us a fantastic deal on washing and waxing our RV's and tow vehicles. He has agreed to charge us $40.00 per tow vehicle and $5.00 a foot for the RV's. He uses a Meguiars hand wax product designed for RV's and Boat gel-coats called Meguiar's Marine/RV Pure Wax. This is a hand wash and wax process, not a spray on product. Cameron (The owner of Express Detail) has cut his rate in half for us. He normally charges $80.00 per truck and $10.00 per foot. He said that they wash all of the wax dust off afterward and dry it. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested so I can give Cameron the list by mid June. The list will be reflected on the first post.

Rod

shovelguy

Excited about the involvement of the rv dealer. I will be making cole slaw so put me down for that. As to the seminars, it is cool that they are willing to do that but since we have been living in our BigHorn fulltime for four years now, we know our rig, inside and out, and will leave space for others to attend. A big thanks to you, Rod, for all your efforts on our behalf. J

For20hunter

Thanks for the kind words Dean and Jodi. Are you guys interested in the Wash and Wax?

Rod

Excited about the involvement of the rv dealer. I will be making cole slaw so put me down for that. As to the seminars, it is cool that they are willing to do that but since we have been living in our BigHorn fulltime for four years now, we know our rig, inside and out, and will leave space for others to attend. A big thanks to you, Rod, for all your efforts on our behalf. J

WeRWilsons

RV and TOW VEHICLE WASH AND WAX is now available: The owner of Express Detail has cut us a fantastic deal on washing and waxing our RV's and tow vehicles. He has agreed to charge us $40.00 per tow vehicle and $5.00 a foot for the RV's. He uses a Meguiars hand wax product designed for RV's and Boat gel-coats called Meguiar's Marine/RV Pure Wax. This is a hand wash and wax process, not a spray on product. Cameron (The owner of Express Detail) has cut his rate in half for us. He normally charges $80.00 per truck and $10.00 per foot. He said that they wash all of the wax dust off afterward and dry it. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested so I can give Cameron the list by mid June. The list will be reflected on the first post.

Rod

What a great idea to include at a rally. We are looking forward to the seminars and will certainly be signing up for the wash and wax....looking forward to your rally. Thanks Rod.

Gaffer

Rod

I would have the truck only done for $40.

For20hunter

What a great idea to include at a rally. We are looking forward to the seminars and will certainly be signing up for the wash and wax....looking forward to your rally. Thanks Rod.

Okay, I will add you to the list. I am assuming wash and wax of both truck and trailer?

Rod

Rod--

We had our local guy wax our unit a couple of months ago, but can we just have it washed?
I am sure that would be no problem, I am just not sure of the costs. The next time I speak with him I will ask.

Rod

For20hunter

PJ and Karol,

Okay, will put you on the list. Something I hadn't considered was if you do the truck only. It might end up being $50.00 if you are not getting the trailer done too. I will ask the next time I speak with him.

Rod

I would have the truck only done for $40.

Gaffer

PJ and Karol,

Okay, will put you on the list. Something I hadn't considered was if you do the truck only. It might end up being $50.00 if you are not getting the trailer done too. I will ask the next time I speak with him.

Rod

DW says I am getting a wax job on her new trailer for Father's Day so put us down for truck and trailer!! Thanks Rod.:eek:

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod,

Great idea! Sign the Hale's up for truck & trailer. Thanks for planning this.

tenglish

Rod, please put us down for a wash and wax for the BigHorn only. Also we are going to stay with our site # 38 as I'm hoping it has better satellite access than #12. (Less trees). The W&Wax note didn't indicate which location this would happen.
Tom & Marla

For20hunter

Got it

Rod

Rod, please put us down for a wash and wax for the BigHorn only. Also we are going to stay with our site # 38 as I'm hoping it has better satellite access than #12. (Less trees). The W&Wax note didn't indicate which location this would happen.
Tom & Marla

Status
Not open for further replies.