EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Saturday: 10:30-1:30 For gals and guys, Teresa Pannell will be holding a stamping class.She will need to order materials for those who wish to participate. The cost is $20.00 per person and the class size will be limited to 6 due to a small supply of stamping tools. If there is enough interest she will hold another class. If you are interested in attending this class please send me a private message and I will send you the address to mail your payment to. Teresa must receive your payment by September 21st in order for her to have time to get all the supplies together before the rally.This payment will be used to buy materials for your individual project.

Last edited:

trdeal

Here is our current attendee list. If you have made a reservation and your name is not listed below, please let me know. Thanks

Attendee List:

1-Terry and Renee Deal (trdeal) Site 46
2-Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay) Site 48
3-Nathan and Byrd Mathis (Nabo) Site 49
4-Jim and Nancy Beletti (jbeletti) Site 54
5-Randy and Santha Allen (Randy) Site 21
6-Larry and Samantha Bandstra (SouthernNights) Site 22
7-Kim and Teresa Pannell (Pannell) Site 64
8-Dale and Michelle Heuer (mntnman) Site 96
9-Ken and Faye Hyde (krhyde) Site 28
10 Dick and Fran Bernard (Rodbuster) Site 92
11 Mike and Bonnie Bentley(BBinNC) Site 95
12 Walter and Linda West (lindaw) Site 29
13 Joe and Linda Shejbal (8paws) Site 91
14 Rodney and Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) Site 43
15 Paul and Sue Alfano (Alf) Site 20
16 Gary and Susan McKinney (gmckinney) Site 24
17 Ron and Ann Parrish (navyA21) Site 26
18 Eric and Dorothy van Opstal (Flying Dutchman) Site 94
19 Dave and Julie Yocum (davebennington) Site 25
20 Tommy and Linda Sexton (ljsexton) Site 99
21 Frank and Pam Voelling (frankv) Site 45
22 Chuck and Patty Klatt (Gracie4Camping) Site 55
23 Jerry and Pat Orndorff (Ornofrk) Site 107
24 Doug and Mary Sloan (DougS) Site 93
25 Robert and Linda Cox (rcox) Site 70
26 Ron and Shelia Brown Site 27
27 Jeff and Robin Jinks (jejinks) Site 97
28 George and Rosemary Bartley (camper1) Site 15
29 Clark and Gail Thompson (ct0218)

Last edited:

trdeal

Donnie and Sandy Tesh,Chuck and Patty Klatt,the Voelling's and Jerry and Pat Orndorff, glad you have decided to join us for the rally. We are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Campin’ N’ Stampin FUN PROJECTS ******* DOOR PRIZES ***** GOODIE BAGS
For those who are contemplating on signing up for the Stampin’ Class… Here is a sneak preview of the projects we will be doing…

Project 1: Christmas Cards (5)

We will be completing 5 of these cards (shown below) along with their decorative envelopes.

ChristmasCard-small.jpg

Project 2: Mini Accordion Photo Album

I love capturing the special moments we have in our rallies and I couldn’t think of a better way to share those moments than in a mini album specifically made for this trip. This cute Accordion Album can display the memories of your trip and set on your countertop, mantle, coffee table, desk, nightstand, etc. Take your own pictures, bring your memory card to class and we will print them out and display them in your album.

FrontImage-small.jpg
Inside-small.jpg

I will have all the kit (materials) and tools needed for your project.

You will have an opportunity to win one of three door prizes and get a goodie bag to take home with you.

Space is limited!! Register TODAY to secure your seat!!!

Come join the FUN!!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Camp Light Supplies.

One of our planned activities will be to build a camp light. This is basically a portable post lamp like you would see in front of a house. These can be as fancy or simple as you desire.

Here are the supplies needed for a very simple lamp post. If you would like a post lamp, you can bring your own supplies. If you want something more than a simple lamp, e.g. two lights turned down etc., make sure you bring the material needed for this. If you have an idea in mind but would like me to help you figure the materials, PM me with a picture and I will do what I can to help you with the material list.

The light we build together will be raffled that night.

Lamp Post Materiel List:

1) PVC toilet flange
toilet flange.jpg

1)3  pipe.jpg 5' section of PVC pipe. make sure you get the right size for your flange. Typically the flange and pipe will be 3"

1) Post light with a round flange or bottom like this.

post light.jpg

1) 2 to 3' section of 3/4" PVC

2) 3/4" PVC end caps

end cap.jpg

1) small can of PVC glue. No need for primer.

1) 10' exterior extension cord with ground.

extension cord.jpg

The plug should like this.

See everyone there.

lduguay

Camp Light Supplies.

I call ours "The Larry Light".smiley-face-grin.jpg

PS. you might want to bring a can of black spray paint, unless you like the white & black look, and maybe even the light bulb of your choice.....we have the "flickering flame" bulb on our Larry Light.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
sold the orange flagpole to some NasCar fans from IN. Now sporting a new black flagpole. OH I forgot - ya wanted the orange one - right :):)

DougS

Doug S
Doug and Mary Sloan just made reservations. We will be on site 93 and will arrive on the 11th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.​

trdeal

Doug and Mary. we are glad you have decided to join us. We have some great stuff planned and I believe we are going to have a great time. If you are interested in the Biltmore house tour,a rally shirt or the stamping class please let us know.

As Doug said, we only have one site left. Who is going to be the lucky folks to get it?

trdeal

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone. Don't forget,if you are planning to take the tour of the Biltmore House we need to know by September 10th in order to make the reservation. As of today we have 10 people (which is enough to get the group rate) going,but there is still room for you.

Also if you would like a Waynesville rally tshirt (short or ong sleeve) or a sweatshirt please send me a private message with your name, quanity,size and if the size is for a male or a female. Once you have done this I will pm you with the address to mail your payment. Payment must be received no latter than September 21st.

And one more thing, as of today we have 1 site left for the rally with the group, so if you plan on attending now is the time to make your reservation. Once your reservation is made,please circle back around here and let us know. Everyone have a great weekend.

SouthernNights

For those who are going to Biltmore House on the group tour, we should have our entry time by Monday evening and I will post it.

If they give us a choice of morning or afternoon (not sure that is possible though) does anyone have a preference???

trdeal

Here is our current attendee list for the Biltmore House tour,if you are interested in attending there is still time. Just send me a private message with your name and the number of tickets you want to purchase. Thanks
Nathaniel and Kala Cline (they have season pass)
Eric and Dorothy Van Opstal
Dale and Michelle Heuer
Walter and Linda West
Donnie and Sandy Tesh
Paul and Sue Alfano

trdeal

Here is an example of the Stamping and Camping Class being hosted by Teresa Pannell on Saturday October 13. Class size is limited to 6 and the cost for the class is $20.00.This fee covers the cost of your supplies for the project and must be paid in advance no latter than September 21. If you are interested in attending this class please send me a private message and I will send you an address to mail your payment.Our current list of attendees includes:
Kem Duguay
Renee Deal

Campin’ N’ StampinFUN PROJECTS ******* DOOR PRIZES ***** GOODIE BAGS
For those who are contemplating on signing up for the Stampin’ Class… Here is a sneak preview of the projects we will be doing…

Project 1: Christmas Cards (5)

We will be completing 5 of these cards (shown below) along with their decorative envelopes.

ChristmasCard-small.jpg

Project 2: Mini Accordion Photo Album

I love capturing the special moments we have in our rallies and I couldn’t think of a better way to share those moments than in a mini album specifically made for this trip. This cute Accordion Album can display the memories of your trip and set on your countertop, mantle, coffee table, desk, nightstand, etc. Take your own pictures, bring your memory card to class and we will print them out and display them in your album.

FrontImage-small.jpg
Inside-small.jpg

I will have all the kit (materials) and tools needed for your project.

You will have an opportunity to win one of three door prizes and get a goodie bag to take home with you.

Space is limited!! Register TODAY to secure your seat!!!

Come join the FUN!!!

Gracie4Camping

Terry,
Thank you for posting the description of what "stamping" is. May we also get a picture/description of the light pole? Thanks! Patty

trdeal

Terry,
Thank you for posting the description of what "stamping" is. May we also get a picture/description of the light pole? Thanks! Patty
Patty I don't have one at this time, but SouthernNights,the South Carolina Chapter Leader and some others do. I will make some calls and get some pictures up for you. Thanks for your interest.

SouthernNights

Here are some pictures of light poles.

The first was designed and built by Kim Pannell

IMAG0996.jpg

Here is mine:
IMAG0999.jpg

If Lance ever decides to get out of bed, he can post a picture of his. They are all different styles. We will be building one that looks like Lances and then Terry will give it away that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.