EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: CA, Yreka - 6/17/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarnard

Kristy, I think our site # is 60 but not positive. I wrote it down and tossed the piece of paper. I think they said it is was across from you two.

Gaffer

Karol signed us up awhile back. Don't recall the site number. We will arrive on Thursday and pull out Sunday morning.

reverts

Hi Kristy,

Linda did not give me a site number she said everything would be taken care of when we arrived.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
So great to have all of you attend! I'm working on some great raffle items, as well as a special for those who come into the store on their way by. We will have some great stuff, so bring all your spare change! :)

slmayor

PJ, the store is on the east side frontage road off I-5, you can see it from the freeway. Parking along the road is good, and there is an overpass and exit on both ends of the road, so you can make a loop back to 5. 3145 Twin View Blvd. I think it might be out of your way unless you are heading north through Redding?
Where is the store? How is parking?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Just updated the list and started working on my master list to compare with the park.

We still have lots of space. I hope we can gather some more people to come join us. This is not a regional or national rally, so bring your SOB friends to see how much fun we have.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So great to have all of you attend! I'm working on some great raffle items, as well as a special for those who come into the store on their way by. We will have some great stuff, so bring all your spare change! :)

Hey Deb.... That's not fair. How about us web footed people up here suffering in the cold and rain waiting to be able to camp again while you guys can camp all year?

Psst... Everybody... Am I getting any sympathy yet? LOL

Kristy

jimtoo

Hey Deb.... That's not fair. How about us web footed people up here suffering in the cold and rain waiting to be able to camp again while you guys can camp all year?

Psst... Everybody... Am I getting any sympathy yet? LOL

Kristy

Don't think so... been 9 hours and not a single post ,,,,, much less a tear!!! ;)

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I afraid of that, but I had to try. LOL Things have been pretty slow out west. I don't know where everyone is, but we have several rallies and campouts with much lower numbers than usual. I'm hoping it picks up as (when) the weather gets better.

Kristy

slmayor

Well, I would have replied but have been working way too much. :) Even though we technically could camp, we haven't had time. My part time job has turned into full time plus overtime. But, I do get all my parts 10% over cost, so the more paycheck I have, the more parts I can buy.:)
Should slow down some by April I think. And as I'm leaving for 3 weeks, I'm banking all the time I can, for comp time. Still finding raffle stuff here and there. Was a great deal on Sham-Wow's for $4.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond, and I thought about grabbing some up....LOL

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No Deb, I know where you have been and where you are going soon. Travel Safe on that one. I was referring to the lack of activity in general for western rallies. Even the regional isn't getting much attention and that one should be pretty active with lots more people registered. I'm hoping more people can go to rallies in the west this year. There are lots of choices though and maybe people are still trying to decide what they can do and when they can do it.

We have 12 for this campout even though I only know about 10 of them Evidently a couple have called he park and forgot to post here, so the park and I will catch up with each other later this week.

Kurt

Kurt&Gwen
Made our reservations today with Linda, so Gwen and I will be crashing the Yreka Heartlands Owner Camp-out this June in site D8. This will be our first group rally and we are looking forward to being a part of it, along with meeting everyone. Just look for the big yellow Ford and huge gray Cyclone. :cool:

Mark/Kristy,
We are heading down from, Anchorage Alaska and was hoping that you could recommend a reputable Heartland dealer in Or. along I-5 where we could stop in and have a 2nd A/C installed over the master bedroom, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kurt

Gaffer

Curtis Trailers is just a few blocks east off I-205 on Powell Blvd (US 26). Give Justin a call at 503.760.1363. You will want to use I-205 to bypass I-5 through Portland anyway. Also have a couple Camping Worlds here. One is right on I-5. just south of Portland if you can't get into Curtis.
See you in Yereka.
PJ

Kurt

Kurt&Gwen
PJ,
Do you fully trust their work, and what about their reputaion and customer service? I quickly Googled them and it looks like a nice Mom & Pop business, which is who I prefere to support rather than a multi million dollar national company. But having high expectations, I want quallity first and formost.
Kurt

jdfishing

Hi Kristy: Don't remember if I told you or not, but Deb and I are arriving on the 16th and staying till the 20th. We're in C-5. We're coming in from Valley of the Rogue, on our way home. We're official Heartland members now, #1809. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.