EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: CA, Yreka - 6/17/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Here is the registration info I have from the park. If the departure dates are wrong, that is probably my fault. Please let me know if there are errors. Thanks.

6/14/11 Registration

Site... Dates... Club # ...First ...User
C1 6/17-20 1629 Loraine & Keith kilebeck
C2 6/16-19 1626 Karol & PJ Gaffer
C3 6/17-20 1461 Jodi & Dean shovelguy
C4 6/16-19 1655 Gloria & Fred Mr.D
C5 6/16-20 1809 Deb & John jdfishing
C6 6/16-20 1839 Donna & Steve Oregon Mule
C7 6/17-20 N/A Linda & Ray na
C8 6/17-20 1583 Lori & John jdawson
D1 6/16-20 1039 Marybeth flamingknitter
D2 6/17-20 1024 Kristy & Mark ziggy
D3 6/16-19 1016 Deb & Ray slmayor
D4 6/16-19 Diana & Gary boatdoc
D5 6/16-19 Deb & Jerry debjer
D6 6/17 1640 Judy & Dale dbarnard

Last edited:

shovelguy

Actually we will be leaving the 19th I guess. I am confused. Also, are we having a pot luck on Saturday or not? Should I bring something and, if so, is there any kind of a theme? Should I bring an appetizer for the Friday evening meet and greet? I need more direction please. Thanks, j

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Jodi,
Yes to both. No theme to the food. I left it kind of open so people know they have a choice about participation. I'm betting people will want to relax Sat night and eat at the campground, unless there is something really good going on in town. I don't know what the event schedule for town is this weekend.

Our gold rush auction will be Sat night too.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just got an email from reverts (Robin & Rich) saying they are not going to make it due to tire trouble. They can't get new ones until next week. :(:(

We are going to miss you guys...

That puts us at 14 rigs ... Still a respectable size for a campout.

We have lots of room, so don't be afraid to decide to join us at the last minute.

Kristy

Gaffer

Thanks Deb and Kristy. The campout that turned into a rally was a lot of fun. We can't wait for the Regional in Sparks to hang out with our extended family.

shovelguy

We second that!! Thanks Deb and Kristi for a wonderful weekend. Hope to see lots of you at Casey's in Sept.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
The Thanks goes to all of you who were able to come for the weekend! We had a great time, but then , we always have a great time with our Heartland family. I'll catch up with many of you in a couple weeks and I'm trying hard to do Casey's in September. I think the gold nugget auction was a keeper. Lots of fun! :)

gardengal

Thanks also from Diana and Gary, we had a great time. Deb and Christy you did it again.
Deb can you post where our thanks need to go for all the goodies.
Christy, Good Luck to you.
We hope you all have a great time in Sparks.
West Coast HO's rule.:cool:

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Diana,
I'll send you a pm tomorrow. But in the meantime, the major sponsors for gifts were Camco and our Safari Store at Shasta Lake.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Mark and I talked all the way home about what a fun weekend it was. We enjoyed seeing some of our "old" friends and meeting some new ones. Deb did most of the work and deserves a big thanks for rounding up all those prizes. We love that the west coast HO's jump in to help with whatever we need to get done. As usual, the food was excellent! The auction was a new twist and was lots of fun. I'm just glad there were no casualties in any of the gun fights we all enjoyed!The RV park is very young, and despite some technical difficulties, I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. It will be even better when the trees have a few more years of growth.Thanks everyone! For making it a great event.Kristy and Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.