EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: CA, Yreka - 6/17/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
My wife and I will try and make it up for this one. I just drove through there last week, looks like a fun place to explore. It would be our first rally so not really sure what to expect, but think it sounds like fun to try.

Vesteroid,
Sorry for the delayed response. Please let us know when you call the park and make your reservation. Then we can exchange info and I can add you to the list at the top of this thread. Rallies are a lot of fun and we look forward to meeting you.
Kristy

Razduck

I'm going to put in a time-off request for this Rally. I'll let you know when I get the OK, and then can make the reservation.

Gaffer

Maybe will will see you on the way. We will be boondocking @ 7 Feathers Wednesday night on the way down and arriving at Yreka on Thursday.

Last edited:

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Rick & Linda,
Thanks for letting us know! Looking forward to meeting you.
We have some great door and raffle prizes lined up including a Correct Track system, a Dometic Sewer system and some terrific items from Camco. Look for some updates very shortly!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hopefully you can get the time off so you can come play. Work sure does get in the way!
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We're only a month away! Anyone else thinking about/trying to arrange the trip? Please post when you have made your reservations and we'll be letting you know more of the details as we get closer. Once school is out, I can work on this more and catch up on my paperwork.

I do want to announce that we have new HO's in the Northwest! Deb and Jerry Earls bought a 2011 3670 so they aren't SOB's anymore!

Kristy

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Just updated the info at the top of the thread. Here is the info repeated here.

"Schedule" Subject to change based on the mood of the group.

Friday late afternoon

Drinks and appetizers to share - probably around 4 pm and probably around ziggy/slmayor site

Saturday
Potluck dinner TBD in case there is something that sounds better going on in town.

Heartland Gold Rush Auction!

Bring a prize worth $10-$15 or so if you want to participate. This is a twist on the usual raffle and should be lots of fun. Bring money to trade for "gold" instead of raffle tickets!

slmayor

Congrats to Jerry and Deb on the new rig!!!
Update on door prizes. Got my stuff from Camco today and they really came thru. Some really nice stuff for prizes. Waiting for Thetford items to arrive. I'm packing up my rally totes and finishing up the craft items.
Getting excited about the trip and looking forward to seeing everyone!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We wish you could be here too. Our little campout is becoming a rally afterall, just a different kind of rally.
Kristy

slmayor

Well, kids, the camp out is about 3 weeks away. Is everybody packed and ready for some fun??? So looking forward to seeing old friends, meeting new ones and checking out those new rigs from our newest members!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are looking forward to meeting everyone too and we hope that warmer weather decides to show up by then!

Kona can't wait to meet all her new camping friends!

0520111603a.jpg 0520111602.jpg

Gaffer

Hey shovelguy are you camping @ 7 feathers or boondocking for the night in the free lot? We will be boondocking there Wednesday only on the way down.

slmayor

One week away! Is everybody ready to have some fun! I am sooo ready to get away for a weekend. Just a few more things to throw in the rally totes and I think I'm packed. Yreka Chamber is putting together some info packets for us with maps that will help find the weekend events. See you all soon!

slmayor

Art, so sorry you and Teresa won't be able to join us. We'll miss you guys! :( I'll see you in Sparks in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.