EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I'm still mulling that over. I think I can make it work but it may only be me. I do know that the timing of the recital I would never make it back in time.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm still mulling that over. I think I can make it work but it may only be me. I do know that the timing of the recital I would never make it back in time.

Ah...well, we'll see you when we see you then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
This will be our 1st "get together" and we are really looking forward to it!
Can't wait! I was just looking at the Weather Channel App extended forecast. Quite a few nights in the mid 20s coming up. No dewinterizing anytime soon. I think it was 2 years ago, we dewinterized while we were at Old Mill Stream.

travelin2

Can't wait! I was just looking at the Weather Channel App extended forecast. Quite a few nights in the mid 20s coming up. No dewinterizing anytime soon. I think it was 2 years ago, we dewinterized while we were at Old Mill Stream.

Sucks to be you living in the Highlands...us valley people along the river are looking at above freezing temperatures throughout the extended forecast. Quite a change from the past two years!!!

travelin2

I hear that! We were near Rehoboth beach last week. Looking to find some place to go the first week of April if the weather is reasonable. Maybe Seven Points at Raystown...

Status
Not open for further replies.