EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I'll be coming but solo. I'm going to call and see if my spot is open on Thursday. I still won't make the pot luck though.

MrsJWalker

Hello all-
Just over two weeks till the camp out!! Whoo hoo! So, what is everyone thinking about bringing for the pot luck?

Bones

I can make some meatballs in a crock-pot but I would need someone to take them there because I won't be able to attend the pot luck dinner.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I can make some meatballs in a crock-pot but I would need someone to take them there because I won't be able to attend the pot luck dinner.

Dude, no need. There will be plenty. If you can make it, we will feed ya!!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Put Me down for some BOSTON Baked Beans - made with Molasses, Onions, and REAL Maple Syrup from the trees in my Back Yard!!!!

Ok, maybe not the trees in my back yard, since those are all pine trees and the sap doesn't taset as good... but it will be from a Local Sugar House! ;)

JWalker

Put Me down for some BOSTON Baked Beans - made with Molasses, Onions, and REAL Maple Syrup from the trees in my Back Yard!!!! Ok, maybe not the trees in my back yard, since those are all pine trees and the sap doesn't taset as good... but it will be from a Local Sugar House! ;)
Pine Tree Baked Beans. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

cheese cake

Cheese Cake. Now we're talkin.

JWalker

abjehu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.