EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Jim,

This is the 1st Generation design which we are going to send to Martin Marketing. Once we know what this will cost - we cut colors!

Attachments

• Rallyholic Tee Design.pdf
    123.9 KB · Views: 40

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: EVENT: Heartland Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Go back to the roster and look at it.... hey, how was the TV dinner tonight? What kind was it? Thanks for keeping things all neat and tidy here on the thread!!!

You're to funny! Reason for edit: I made you! Last night's entree was Chicken Parm w/spaghetti. Being a bachelor has its perks..dinner is always a surprise. "Now I wonder what's in the freezer for tonight's feast, hmmm?

dieselsweetheart

Are you eating Lean Cuisines or Smart Ones??? Nona said she has a story about the TV dinners...can't wait to hear that one.... now don't forget a salad to compliment your dinner!!

dieselsweetheart

I especially love the little dog on the shirt...too bad you couldn't make that a Yorkie...that seems to be the dog d'jour.

bill40

Did anyone say Shoo Fly Pie ????

dieselsweetheart

Bill I just sent you a PM. We'll have the shoe-fly if you come along!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

So what your saying is the way to get the man to the rally is through his stomache???

dieselsweetheart

That's it! We know that works sometimes for our beloved leader Jim B!

truknutt

Committed Member

Are you eating Lean Cuisines or Smart Ones??? Nona said she has a story about the TV dinners...can't wait to hear that one.... now don't forget a salad to compliment your dinner!!

Lean Cuisines, Smart Ones..There'll be none of that here. It's Hungry Man (or should that read Men)! And salad, please. It's deli meat right out of the package (don't waste time with bread), beer & pretzels, chips & bacon horseradish dip, you know all the GOOD stuff a "single" guy can get away with!!

There's no telling what story she's fabricated for you ladies, at my expense of course.

dieselsweetheart

HAHA Best laugh I have had all day!!! (though my days aren't really that exciting anyway) OK Hungry Man...don't cry when you read the nutritional label... see how much sodium is in those meals?? You might not be able to get your SHOES on in the AM....

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

I'm with you Dave. Debra's been gone for the past four days and it's been a steady diet of everything bad for me (Mmmmm - Salt and Vinegar Flavored Chips!)!

dieselsweetheart

Ya which we bought for the VA rally but only because I am recovering from a surgical procedure. (that sounds like a good excuse right?)

We are up to 10? rigs for our not-an-official-rally rally. That's pretty darned good. Gonna be a good time. Gather 'round folks. The more the merrier. Get the word out!!

gschaaf

We made reservations this morning see ya all in Oct.

Glenn and Fran
#HOC 1536

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Very cool Glen & Fran. If we get off I66 and through Washington soon we'll be there too!

dieselsweetheart

Glenn and Fran...still gotta watch my knee or I would be jumping up and down that you are joining us!!!! What site have you booked?? And guess what?? Mary Ann and John Proto ALSO booked....haha...while we were at the VA rally...I have Pine Grove on speed dial and Mary Ann used my phone!!! They are on site A 21. So, we are up to 12 rigs for the "not really a rally" rally. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Wow !! Glenn & Fran and John & Mary Ann . What a great time this will be . It's our last rally and trip for the season !!! We Can't wait to see who signed's up next!! This is Going to be a good one !!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Wow !! Glenn & Fran and John & Mary Ann . What a great time this will be . It's our last rally and trip for the season !!! Can't wait to see who signed's up next !! Going to be a good one !!
Don't say last quite yet. With the speed these "not a rally" events are popping up there's still time for another northernish event to materialize! While the PA event is in Oct. you could always join us at the Castaways in Ocean City Sept. 24-26. We're up to 3 rigs and a couple of fence sitters.

dieselsweetheart

I think these "not really a rally" rallies are going to get very popular. You're right Mike, we're gonna see a lot of them pop up over time. No stress for the chapter leader...no venue or agenda...just some togetherness with people we've come to call "friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.