EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Opps " Not a Rally " just a great time get together !! Hey Mike do you have a link to your " Not a Rally " in Sept ?

gschaaf

Hey Cheryl I forgot to put my site # I was just excited that I got one. Any way it is site #A22 told them I was coming to the rally thats not a rally. I just wanted to post it quick because I was on my way out the door. See ya all soon.

Glenn and Fran
#HOC 1536
2011 Bighorn 3185
2006 F-350 CC Deisel

truknutt

Committed Member

Now Cheryl has something to keep her busy today....gotta update the attendee roster! That'll pass, what, 15 minutes tops?!!! Have a good day and stay away from Oprah and those Bon-Bons!!

dieselsweetheart

These days I have to pace myself so I have something to do throughout the day...in about 1/2 hour I am going to wash my hair. Right after I check Facebook!!!

Thanks Glenn and Fran for your site number...now there are 4 of you together so you won't be lonely...

We talked in Va over the w/e and we are planning the potluck for Saturday. I think the theme of this rally will be "Welcoming Fall in Comfort" and we are going to plan a meal of comfort food in crock pots... so, chilis, stews, soups, etc...and I will have an assortment of breads to accompany those crock pots. How about some corn bread? Yum!!

Sweatshirts, sweatpants...all are comfort items... and a roaring fire....

It had better not be 85 degrees that w/e!!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Opps " Not a Rally " just a great time get together !! Hey Mike do you have a link to your " Not a Rally " in Sept ?

No link just a great time together. Join us if you can. We are up to 4 rigs so far.

Freckles

Sound's like another great time with friends thanks for the info !! Castaways looks like a top notch spot !!

dieselsweetheart

Kathy and Lee are signed up to join us...they are on site A-28! We are now up to 13 rigs...wow...this is getting big!!! YAY!!

My knee seems to be healed...had xrays today and will be starting physical therapy on Tues...let the fun begin! Good thing I saved all my pain pills just for therapy!

BettyBoop

Hi, Looks like Don & I will be free that weekend. We are hoping to join you. Are there still sites available? Do we just mention that we want to be with the Heartland group or is there something else we need to mention? Thanks!

Betty

dieselsweetheart

oh hi Betty and Don!!!! Yes, just call the KOA and tell them you are with the Heartland group over in A. Then let me know what site you get!!! Hooray!!!!

dieselsweetheart

It was suggested that we have some Halloween decorations up at our not-really-a-rally rally. So, bring along some decorations for your campsite. Who knows? We may make a contest of it and have some fun prizes!! I think Lucia said that there was going to be trick-or-treating that w/e too. I will check with the KOA to see if that's true.

BettyBoop

We're in! We are on site 23. Looking forward to it. See you there!

dieselsweetheart

Yay!!! The "not-really-a-rally" rally just keeps getting better and better!!!!

mrmagoo

I was just looking at the map on the TwinGrove website, and I don't see 'A' sites listed... is it part of the "RESORT EAST Deluxe RV Pull-Throughs"? ( I am looking to see if I am on Candid Camera!)

Oh yea... Boop said we are on site 23... that is A-23.

Looking forward to seeing those of you we have already met, and meeting the rest!!

Freckles

Hey Don, You are correct with area A doesn't show on their website !! I had the same ? We had camped there for the 1st Pa rally and saw section A and had some members in that area.

dieselsweetheart

Yep, Freckles is correct. A is the newest section of the park and they are all pull-thrus over there... No trees, no shade, but in October we'll be happy for any sunshine!!!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired

No treats unless you have a costume!! This is becoming quite the event girls..
So Cheryl, what is the total so far?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Love your signature Cheryl! Do we need firewood?

dieselsweetheart

No, you do not need to bring firewood. Believe me, we will have enough!!

And Bill40, gotcha~

Status
Not open for further replies.