EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

beasleyrl

Re: EVENT: Heartland Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Hey Cheryl. Add another Cyclone! Kelly, the kids, and I will be there too (along with the "other kids"). She didn't get a site number from the KOA but they told her it would be section A.

Update *** Site number is A24.

Last edited:

dieselsweetheart

The Beasley's are coming!!!!!! YAY!!!! Happy to have you!!!!!! I'm sure you're up amongst other Heartlanders.... great time!!! Thanks!!!!

DBHooper

Sounds like a great time, Cheryl. My wife and I met Jim at the Hershey show last Wednesday. We just bought a 2011 Cyclone 3950 from the Wilkins RV crew thast day and Jim was kind enough to invite us to this camp-out. I don't know as we'll make it as we are still running our restaurant 7 days a week, but we send our best regards and hope to see you all at a future event.

Best Regards, David and Kim

dieselsweetheart

David and Kim! Thanks for posting! Now you know where to find us! Congrats on your new purchase..wow a Cyclone! You're gonna have some fun in that!!!! I do remember hearing about you guys...you had to go out and buy a truck now?? LOL I think you were one of the first deals for Wilkins at the show!! Well as you will see we 5 chapter leaders in the 5 contiguous states are all about having fun...you will see that NJ and NYS already have their rallies planned for next year...so check those dates and places out...we are having ours in western pa on the way to the national rally in Goshen (in June)... MD just to our south is planning their rally I believe next September (check back for an announcement soon), and Va will most likely have their announcement soon as well.

We're all about making new friends and having fun. Oh, and eating. HAHA Stay in touch!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

We're getting ready to change our title to "MEGA GET TOGETHER" Yahoo!

dieselsweetheart

Well look everybody!! We made the portal events page!!! Woohoo!!!! Now maybe more folks will see us!!! 3 weekends to go till we're all together again!!!

Crockpots, comfy foods, fresh baked breads, cocktail hour, fireside chats, hotdogs over the fire...Big Horns, Big Countrys, Sundances, Landmarks, Cyclones, Greystones... these are a few of my favorite things.....

We are new Heartland owners & would like to come to your weekend camp out. Heard about your group at Hershey RV show. We heard this was a great camping crowd. The Floyds

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you want to hang with a great crowd, you've come to the right place! I am sure Cheryl will post real soon and by all means call the campground and make a reservation with the Heartland Club in A section. Bring your rig, crock pot and laughter! We're havin' a party in the hills!

dieselsweetheart

Hello Floyds!!! Welcome to the group! Please feel free to join us! We're planning a great w/e and would love to meet you. Which unit did you buy??

You can find the phone # for Pine Grove/ Twin Grove on page one of this thread.... just give them a holler and tell them you are with the Heartland group...we are in A lot. Then let me know which site they have given you!

WELCOME!! We are a fun bunch!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Are we crock-pot / slow cooking each night? That will be cruel to the pups having to smell that all day, everyday! ****, that will be cruel to some of us, too!!

dieselsweetheart

I would like to propose that since a lot of folks are coming in Friday...that we eat at the restaurant right there at the KOA? It's been taken over by another owner and it's called the 501 cafe I think. If you'd like to do that they will have room for us...it's a fairly big place. They have good food there and even have a liquor license now so you can get beer and wine if you'd like.

Then Saturday do the potluck. If this is ok with you guys (and of course you don't have to eat at the restaurant...just thought it might be easier after your travels and set-up)...we can eat there.

I'd also like to suggest cocktail hour on Saturday afternoon for those who want. We did it in Va and we had so much fun. Wine, beer, whatever one's choice to share and crackers, cheese, etc. We can start cocktails at 2p.

I have another thought but I need to call the KOA first.

dieselsweetheart

I will be putting together an event schedule for us all. If you have suggestions for an event (such as hosting b-fast at your camper, and my cocktail hour, etc), post here please. Although this is a "not really a rally" rally, I want to make sure everyone is included in all the goings-on. I want good communication so no one misses anything. Now is the time to chat. Feel free to tour the area as the leaves hopefully will be looking pretty by then...but those who just want to sit by a campfire and roast weenies and enjoy conversing with our brothers and sisters...are welcome to do that too!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I think the cocktail hour is a good plan. We really had a good time with it in VA. We are looking foward to this "not really a rally" rally! The one we just had in Maryland was great relaxing fun with friends. We will also be up for dinner in the restaurant on Friday but am not sure when we will arrive. Don't wait for us if we're not there, we're on the way!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Count Beth & I in for Friday's Dinner !! Sound's like a great idea . After being in MD mini rally last w/e with all that wind !! I plan to bring our 2 first up's with sides which could take care of those bad 4 letter word's (rain) (wind) (cold) or (+now) !! I'm sure it will be all 3 letter words instead (Hot) (Sun) . I was a Boy scout so it's always good to be prepared !!

dieselsweetheart

Great idea Greg! And we can make dinner around 6 or so....we will just take our time so those of you coming in around then or just after can join us... plus they have take-out or maybe the later arrivals can make the "second seating". We'll just play that by ear...!

Clymer

I will be putting together an event schedule for us all. If you have suggestions for an event (such as hosting b-fast at your camper, and my cocktail hour, etc), post here please. Although this is a "not really a rally" rally, I want to make sure everyone is included in all the goings-on. I want good communication so no one misses anything. Now is the time to chat. Feel free to tour the area as the leaves hopefully will be looking pretty by then...but those who just want to sit by a campfire and roast weenies and enjoy conversing with our brothers and sisters...are welcome to do that too!!!

The Clymers will be hosting a "not totally continental breakfast" at the "not really a rally rally" on Saturday morning 9:30ish.....................I'm talking bring your own chair and coffee mug and we will have some good breakfast "sweets and eats" Looking forward to seeing everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.