EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: FL, Tampa - 1/11/2011 to 1/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Re: Finalizing tampa super show

Myself and Nelly are planning to be there. Looking forward to joining everyone in Florida. Put us on the schedule to help out at the Rally HOC booth.

Mickey, I am sending you a PM.

Kevin

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

Fantastic;
(looking over my shoulder and talking to Bonnie) Hey Bon...We need more wood! Great to have you and Nellie coming. Jim B has a site for the volunteers. Please check out this site
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/19089-EVENT_RV_Show-Fl-Tampa-1-12-2011-to-1-16-2011
to sign up for Owners Table. Let me know when you are going to be there. The Super Rally is open starting Tuesday.

davebennington

Mickey,

We will be at the show, we just signed up to be at the Heartland Owners table for Jim.

I am trying to find a campground now.

Dave & Julie

Hi Bonnie & Mickey,
We really enjoyed meeting you at dinner last night! Looking forward to the Tampa rally. :)
Catherine & Ed

MICKEY

Catherine and Ed;
It was great meeting ya'll, and next time I won't talk so much:) Thanks for some great ideas and suggestions for club activities. We are really looking forward to a great time in Tampa. I'm glad you got back on forum. Keep an eye out for activities.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
The rally fee is per coach, 2 people, there is an $10 extra charge per person for more than 2. We are looking forward to having you at the show.
Belated Thanks for the info. We just got back from trip to Florida to watch the shuttle blast off. Guess we will be back around end of November now. Look forward to being with you at the show. Will get my schedule figured out and make the reservation. Hogan Cooper

MICKEY

hoganc;
Sorry bout the launch. It was delayed 4 times I guess. I live about 50 miles from launch site . I love the night launches. The Shuttle looks like it comes from end of my driveway, lights up the sky like you wouldn't believe. A couple of minutes after we see it, the dishes start rattling, dogs howl, and a thunderous roar starts. I'm going to miss it. call me when you get down and I may be able to stop by and say hi. Looking forward to Tampa.

MICKEY

Members;
The Super Rally changed their website design since I made event post. I changed it on event page just now. If you have any problems finding it, go to sticky thread about Tampa show(last page). The new address will bring up Super Show site. Go to bottom of page and click on registration form. just in case here is new web address. www.frvta.org/rv-shows/2011-florida-rv-supershow

MICKEY

Hi guys I'm back;
Spent some time with family in the Carolinas, and got my share of cold weather.

We need to get a head count for all those who have registered for the Tampa Super Rally and have received conformation. If you haven't yet registered and are on the fence, spaces are going fast.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Mickey,

Myself and Nelly have received our confirmation back for the Super Rally. We will need to know what our groups designated arrival time is.

Kevin

caissiel

We are in Florida on the west coast till the Show, are we still on the list?
This would be confirmation of attending as we requested earlier.
Mr. and the Mrs.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

My husband & I are 'future' Heartland owners and are planning on attending the Tampa show to finalize our decisions (we planned on ordering a Landmark Ontario a few weeks ago and then found out that they stopped production a few days before :( ) Anyway, we are near Montgomery, AL and will pull our current TT and hope to get a spot at the show. Will we be able to stay at the show (if there are still spots available) or is it only for club members/Heartland owners? We're really hoping that we can stay as well and start getting to know our new 'family'!

MICKEY

Kevin and Nellie;
That's next on agenda. They will let us in Tuesday. They want everone together if possible. which is hard to do. We should be able to coodinate times closer to show. Plobably about noon.

MICKEY

Caissiel;
Did you sign up with SuperShow site on first post? If not there should be time just don't wait. You can call and do this by phone. Then we will all meet and have a great time. I'm looking forward to meeting you, and seeing all your mods. I'm working on one of my own I hope to unveil at show.

MICKEY

2psnapod;

You are welcome with open arms. You just have to be a Heartland forum member to come enjoy the fun and days of excitement at this great show. Well I'll bet someone would be willing to help you pick out a new one at the show:). All kiding aside, please come and meet some of the group. All you have to do is call number to SuperRally registration located on first post here on thread to sign up. Tell them you are going to be with Florida Heartland Group. Call me if you have problems. You won't regret.

2psnapod2

Woohoo! I was hoping you'd say that! Can't wait! Have my registration form printed off, will call today and get things rolling!

2psnapod2

Hi Mickey,
:confused: I apologize but I can't seem to find a number to call in your initial post on page 1. Can you help, please?

Kelly

2psnapod;

You are welcome with open arms. You just have to be a Heartland forum member to come enjoy the fun and days of excitement at this great show. Well I'll bet someone would be willing to help you pick out a new one at the show:). All kiding aside, please come and meet some of the group. All you have to do is call number to SuperRally registration located on first post here on thread to sign up. Tell them you are going to be with Florida Heartland Group. Call me if you have problems. You won't regret.

MICKEY

Kelly;
Fax form to 813-741-0688, give them a little bit then follow up with call to 813-741-0488 to make sure they got it. There are about 75 clubs of all makes already registered. It's huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.